Defense ranked 3rd in efficiency

These are some of the dumbest arguments I’ve ever seen.

Cool there is a statistic that says we are better than Bama. That is what we should be calling a fun talking point.

At no point should we kids ourselves that we are overall on the same plane as Bama. We have a stat on them and that’s cool and fun. But their D would squash all three of our opponents substantially better than we did or did not. Not a dog on our guys but Bama overall is in a different class.

I am not sure I believe it either but the claim is strength of schedule and garbage time are factored out somehow. I have never seen the formula so I can’t vouch for it.

Like rankings and other stats, anything generated 3 weeks into the season when most good teams are playing cupcakes is virtually meaningless. But, I think we should all be able to agree that our defense is pretty darn good and will win us a lot of games this year. Just gotta get the offense clicking.

1 Like

Hey, our offense has a great gimmick. The defenses don’t know who our starting QB will be … because our offense doesn’t know who the starting QB will be.

1 Like