D'Eriq King is the biggest potential QB domino of the offseason

I think the mods do a fantastic job here. There are many sports “journalists” that have speculated King might transfer so I don’t think a few on here speculating the same is a major issue. None have said that he should leave or UH would be better off if he did. I think everyone agrees King is a tremendous asset and he makes the 2020 team much better. By now, King knows his plan for 2020 so I don’t see posts on this site changing that. And like some said, the waiting should be over soon.

I also think it is fair to debate the topic on both sides. But I also do not spend much time worrying about Cougar football and basketball happenings.

3 Likes

All 3 UH boards have debated this issue just as much.

1 Like

I think what would help both Monte and RedDragon is if these DK threads are consolidated. Maybe we can get Cary out here since he was able to get the horn topics into one thread. I’m with Monte; we don’t need new threads everytime there’s a new article with the SAME information and speculation.

2 Likes

Unfortunately that’s what @pray10 did all the time, consolidate threads for us. Hopefully he’s progressing on taking care of himself and his family and we will see him back soon.
Till then it’s still #GoCoogs

1 Like

Seconded. I have limited editing rights for thread titles. I do not have the power to consolidate threads though.

1 Like

Where are these numerous king threads of which you speak?? I see only two total.

You know how Coogfan threads morph into topics completely unrelated to the thread topic (if not, please see the “all decade team” thread…). :grinning: I think I have seen some references in other threads but I don’t think it is a major issue.

1 Like

I don’t think they all have “King” in the title. And therein lies the problem! :joy:

2 Likes

Here is an example where the King topic comes up in several posts:

It will be nice once the drama on this topic is finished on Coogfans and we can start about fighting about something else.

2 Likes

I think the moderating has been outstanding on here compared to the other college boards I frequent.

What you don’t want is to overmoderate and have discussions become too constrictive, bland and boring.

The King debate has been good so far, rumors and all. What’s concerning is there people getting emotionally tied up about this.

R-E-L-A-X

10 Likes

Bingo!!

I agree we don’t need multiple threads but I also think it’s ridiculous to act like this is a topic that shouldn’t be permitted on this board. We’ve got two separate threads in the top 10 or whatever related to Baylor schadenfreude right now.

And also I think the mods here do a good job.

4 Likes

Hey, two is a number too!

Signed,
Mr. and Mrs. Two

1 Like

No one said anything about the mods, no one said anything about the number of threads and no one said anything about the King situation not being talked about on the board. I made a VERY SPECIFIC complaint that i did not like all the smart ass posts that have been made for 3 months in regards to King leaving…I stand by that complaint…Feel free to actually READ what i and others say…

2 Likes

Read the post from RedDragonCoog right after your post and then read the Xsmith post about thread volume.

2 Likes

What what? Yes they did.

3 Likes

King could not hit anyone over 20 yards in 2019. I hope he is working on his long ball “touch”.

I also hope Tune is working on his timing. He had a lot of passes batted down because he was easy to read.

3 Likes

We have Spring ball and Summer camp. They’ll either have it or not. My guess that if it’s a mechanical issue(which I’m sure it’ll be since they both are very gifted with arm strength), then they’ll be ready for sure! That’s a lot of time and a ton of throws.

Don’t forget cheating on every play of every game of his entire NFL career. Dude should have an asterisk everything he has done.

Not dismissing anything you are saying. Just trying to see which QB you’re referring to. I mentioned a ton.