D'Eriq King is the biggest potential QB domino of the offseason

Thanks. I’m going to go hide I guess.

Hide? Why? I understood your joking comment, but I thought Adine did not, so I was just making the obvious, well, obvious. No offense to you or aldine. It was a good natured comment on my part. I understood your post. No need to hide. A handshake or fist bump perhaps? Go Coogs. I liked your post!

1 Like

And I hope King stays as well!

Appreciate ya Rayos. I thought it was obvious I was joking when I put the laughing emoji at the end. #GoCoogs

2 Likes

One thing that’s obvious here is that nothing is obvious. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Not in the world we live in today, anyways…

1 Like

Monte, he was kidding; but we can disagree without being insulting.

3 Likes

Difficult to convey sarcasm with the printed word . . . . .

1 Like

He posted a video on Instagram rolling to his right and throwing. I think we all know what that means.

It means he likes to throw roll out passes? It means the pocket collapsed? No, I really don’t know what that means.

2 Likes

That doesn’t necessarily mean anything similar to what we would all LIKE for it to mean.

We can’t draw any real conclusions from that.

1 Like

Stevenson will be back!?

I still get warm fuzzys when I remember this.

8ball, can’t you just tell us what you think it means?

He announced it like 2 weeks ago

No idea, just trying to provoke a little conversation.

I guess the few people who thought he may be willing to move to receiver can put that to bed.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. Just like King announced back in October and it seems like half this board would rather call him a liar than believe his words. Smdh.

4 Likes

This is the best team for him to “win-now”. He’s been committed, I trust he’s going to stay committed to the team.

Mike, i am just tired of posters who think theyre being funny as regards King, because they arent…King returning is very serious topic and the young man has openly come out and said he is a Cougar and he’s coming back for his senior year…Yet, all i read for the last 3 months is people and threads saying or implying he will leave. He is a great young man, and i take him at his word…
We need King next year, and we need him at his very best, and i think thats what we are going to get…and THAT is what we should writing threads about…

3 Likes

I blame the moderators and admins for literally not doing anything. Most other boards would have nipped this in the bud already.

1 Like