D'Eriq King

He isn’t lost. He knows he is in Miami and so do we. Like I said, I wish him no ill, but since he’s not playing for us, I just don’t care where he is.

8 Likes

Me neither… Just relevant because Palmer mentioned him last night.

They guy got his degree and stayed trough several coaching changes but y’all want to fault him for leaving to a place that was going to use his strengths. No one talks about the TCU or the Tech or the Northwestern dude that left while using our stuff and not playing a down.

3 Likes

I know you don’t base a career on one game, but King’s last game against Tulane was not a thing of beauty. A few easy completions and we leave with a W.

2 Likes

He didn’t look good vs prairie view, that said it all

1 Like

Yeah… His accuracy wasn’t good.

D’Eriq didn’t play well last year. In some of the games he was just plain bad. If he plays well this year and throws accurately, do we start wondering if he was dogging it last year and trying to make CDH look bad while knowing that he was going to transfer?

2 Likes

No I think we take it for what is, a young playing under his third OC in as many years not to mention being rusty coming off an injury.
I’m like Red and others, I wish the young man well but will not be following him or Miami good or bad

2 Likes

I guess we all do what we have to do and college quarterbacks are the same. I’m a well wisher in that I wish him good fortune, but will not be watching Miami or looking for his stats Sunday morning. He gone.

2 Likes

Wow lots of hypocrites in here.

Will you guys be supporting the transfers on our basketball team? I mean these guys chose other schools initially and not UH.

6 Likes

If you can’t see the difference, then you need to think about it some more. None of us can understand this for you.

4 Likes

I don’t care about any team or player not wearing a UH uniform. Care in the competitive, spectator sense.

2 Likes

King is a UH graduate. I don’t feel let down at all by him. Y’all need to get over your pettiness.

10 Likes

So if he makes it into the NFL will they say Houston or Miami? If not Houston, then it doesn’t matter if he is a UH Grad…

3 Likes

lol He will be drafted out of Miami. Why would he say Houston? He’s a UH grad and still a Coog. It didn’t work out, and he’s 21 years old. We can’t expect him to satisfy everyone with his decision. If any of our transfers get drafted what would you expect them to say?

2 Likes

He didn’t fit Holgorsen’s style.

He’s doing what is best for him. Good for D’Eriq.

6 Likes

Everybody dogged me when I said the same re Charles Sims.

3 Likes

Dana didn’t bully anyone to play last year. He took the heat with the fans for the players who redshirted, didn’t try to shame or embarrass anyone to the press. That probably goes a long way with the players we have coming back.

6 Likes

Like Yoga Berra said to an umpire, “Anybody who can’t hear the difference between a ball hitting concrete and a ball hitting wood must be blind!”

3 Likes

CDH took the high road and supported his players even when one deceived them and quit on the team because he wasn’t getting the job done.

3 Likes