D'Eriq King

The move was best for both parties. King got what he wanted, and Holgs can move forward without any distractions coming from the locker room. Time for us to move on as well.

2 Likes

Anyone know where one might find the Miami/UAB game tonight? I’ve scoured my cable guide and looked online, but I’m not seeing any broadcast.

Maybe said a better way: Does anyone know if the ACC Network is available anywhere on Comcast or online?

You’re both trying to close another thread. You’re both snapperheads.

7 Likes

I see double standards are still alive and well. :smirk:

Snapperheads?

2 Likes

I used to work construction.

I had a foreman who had all kinds of colorful names for us that he made up: Snapperhead, Hackjacker, Carpet humper, and probably dozens more that I can’t remember.

These were used when he was happy. When he was unhappy, there were lots of f-words, sh*thead, etc.

But some of the good ones stuck with me. I’m sure a psychologist could tell me why . . . .

This should be only about football, guys. Let’s keep it that way. Go Coogs!

2 Likes

eh, so it looks like I won’t be watching this game…unless anyone knows how to.
Last year I was able to find threads on Reddit that helped me watch games…I can’t find any right now…

1610 U-verse. ACC Channel

Direct Tv 612

Sports surge . Net
Stream 2 watch . Io

2 Likes

Touchdown UAB

1 Like

UAB 7 Miami 0

I’d be rooting for UAB regardless of Kings transfer. Go Blazers!

2 Likes

King has missed on two deep balls so far

Haven’t seen anything spectacular from King or Miami so far; deep ball still an issue as it was last year

Nothing special so far. Showing rust…just over threw open receiver on long pass. Miami does score on 60+ yard run on 4th and 1 from their own 30. Ballsy.

First one was WR error second one was his overthrow. But he looks like he’s going to have a good season with them.

In other related sports Texans are at the opposing 20 vs Chiefs. edit: and they scored.

No matter how much someone could argue that King wronged us (and I think he did)…i find myself much more interested in seeing how a coog is doing than following what the Texans are doing…go Chiefs, lol

3 Likes

I don’t think King wronged us, but still more interested in his performance than the Texans. How 'bout them Cleveland Browns though? :wink:

5 Likes