Dr Simms suing UH

This azzclown is now suing UH for 20 Mil

1 Like

I am sorry for not being well connected: Who is Dr Simms? I have never heard of him. By what grounds is he suing UH???

By the Way: What does Color have to do with anything??? I say this as an African-American adult male!!!

7 Likes

DOCTOR ???

Detroit !!

1 Like

Under what grounds does he get 20M in damages!!! Why was there such an uproar on his part over the coaching search. The best candidate was chosen. Not only that who was more qualified that was available?? 20 million… GTFOH smdh beyond stupid

2 Likes

The website for his organization is a little odd.

Why does it not list the other officers or Board of Directors?

It looks like it is promoting one individual?

Is this an EEOC Complaint?
Is he suing as an individual or as the head of his organization?

I am not commenting on his underlying complaint which since the re-establishment of this board would get into off limits areas.

1 Like

Any judge that takes this case should be ridiculed !! If it goes forward, then a countersuit should be filed.

3 Likes

Have to add the same question. Who is this person and what was his involvement with the coaching search?

Had to do a quick search and it says there is a Dr Simms that is the president of the African American coaches association. Is that the same person?

edit: It makes more sense from what is happening, (not his mentality) after reading this article.

1 Like

Why? Did they not hire who they felt was the best Candidate? Make no mistake, Dr Simms, Coogfans of all colors wanted Dana. Stop making this into something it is not!!! By the way, why so hurt?? Did they not pick up on your resume? Where you qualified? Stupid Jerk!!!

UH did hire a guy, by the name of Kevin Sumlin, but he bailed on us for Texas A & M…were you hoping to have an opportunity to do the same, Dr. Simms?

7 Likes

What utter BS. Who the frak is this guy? Money grubbing sob, he’s barking up THE WRONG tree!

6 Likes

UH has no reason to take this seriously and this guy has no idea with whom he’s dealing. It almost seems like he picking on UH because we’re not a major.

1 Like

Any lawyers out there read his complaint? I’m curious how you think a judge is going to take to it.

1 Like

Everybody is out to get us!

1 Like

OMG, I was there when this happened in the spring. It was so dumb. Everyone was like WT actual F is going on right now. Thought this was dead.

5 Likes

I was there too, it was disgraceful, like we never hire black coaches? I felt like standing up and telling him to walk across the street and say hi to a black coach named Kelvin Sampson.

2 Likes

In this case he is. The Dr. was fired from UH for improprieties.

3 Likes

This kind of publicity stunt is generated by racists and only serves to drive a wedge between races that doesn’t exist otherwise. Evil.

12 Likes

Shakedown for :moneybag: is all it is… scammer.

13 Likes

Not to get too detailed, but isn’t Sampson a Native American?

I’d counter with a Kevin Sumlin though.

11 Likes

Yes. I believe that he is Lahontan (sp) Indian, native to the Carolinas. However, I think he was treated as “colored” at the time way back when he was a lowly assistant at UNC…
So he understands discrimination better than most I am sure…
I am Anglo Saxon Caucasian, with a 1/32 bit of Native American in me as well. And one of my two best friends in the entire world just happens to be African American.
I absolutely hate it when our University is dragged down into this bs cesspool of stupidity, when as a University, we have always been at the forefront of doing the right thing.
I hope this guy finds himself in a special rung of Hell in Dante’s Inferno.

9 Likes