Dr Simms suing UH

“The Purple Jacket Guy”…??! If so, he didn’t sue…this guy is weird. Why won’t he just wait for the next opening at UT or aTm, and then just file a lawsuit against them when they don’t hire him.

5 Likes

In the article I believe they mention that he mentions that he has 30 years experience in coaching. Unfortunately that’s not how anyone hires coaches.

2 Likes

I am quite sure Coach “No D”, Kim Helton, and Dana Dimel was thinking the same of themselves, and many others. 30+ years in the business do not mean Success!

2 Likes

Even if it was, I want to know where. Could find no record of him coaching anywhere. Even the African American Coaches Association seems to have nothing to do with coaching based on their website.

Has he been coaching YMCA flag football for 30 years?

3 Likes

The problem with his claim is that nobody can find anywhere that he coached.

2 Likes

You don’t have to have the stats or even the legal right to support a claim and or file a lawsuit.

1 Like

True, and UH reserves the right to hire anyone they choose as coach, regardless of his claim. Race was not the underlining factor in Dana hire. Frivolous Lawsuit is what you call this one…

5 Likes

Well, in Dr Simms’ defense, that would make him qualified to replace Applewhite. :dizzy_face:

8 Likes

He is more qualified than Dana, now that is a funny won and any judge that has a clue about college football would start laughing at that claim.

1 Like

Or at least be Applewhite’s defensive coordinator.

4 Likes

Dr of what? Dr. Dumbass

4 Likes

I bet he’s a shill for TU or A&M, trying to make us look bad, as always. :thinking::astonished:

3 Likes

THAT - is what I would like to know! Or maybe it is a title he just bestowed on himself; and, is that not a violation of the law?

2 Likes

Probably a mail order Doctorate from “The Church of What’s Happenin Now”

1 Like

There it is!!!

2 Likes

He is a shill for himself.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1163843625110974471?s=19

I’m disappointed JD and the Chron put this up there. You know this guy timed it for prime time too. Right when the season is about to start. Don’t give this a click, retweet, or attention.

5 Likes

Might be receiving pressure from his boss…

2 Likes

UH has attorneys, this will be answered. As frivolous as this appears to be, thank goodness we have a court system.

2 Likes

I dont blame him for posting it. It’s a stupid lawsuit and in the article he states that.

3 Likes