Duffey to Tulane

Just saw that Jett Duffey is transferring to Tulane

Never heard of him unfortunately.

2 Likes

Was the starting QB at Tech when Bowman got hurt. Dual threat QB

1 Like

If he can learn there system he’ll be a good fit for them. He’s no super star but he’s pretty good

3 Likes

In 10 games he threw for 2,840 yardss with 18 touchdowns and 5 picks completed 65% of his passes and ran for 200+ yards with a touchdown

3 Likes

Just as long as Bowman didn’t transfer…3rd and 27…

5 Likes

I’d rather bowman transfer cause he gets hurt every year

1 Like

He is better than Tune with a better arm as well. Hopefully CDH can tune Tune’s technique.

1 Like

That’s debatable. I’ve seen Duffy throw and Tune is WAY more accurate. The rest can be fixed with experience and proper coaching. I don’t think Duffy could out-duel Tune even if he throws 3 interceptions.

2 Likes

Xsmith , I’m thinking he was referring to Bowman. Duffy is very athletic and could excel in Fritz offense.

2 Likes

Understood.

1 Like

It looks like Duffey is not going to Tulane, after all.

1 Like

Hold the front page:

He couldn’t get in academically.

3 Likes

Tulane’s graduate programs are world class. Not really an indictment on him. Glad we won’t have to face him though.

1 Like

I do like the way he says he’s decided to keep his recruitment open. Like he has a choice? :man_facepalming:
Transferring hours from those basket weaving classes are not going to get you in Tulane. :smile:
https://twitter.com/jett_duffey/status/1216084295388925952?s=09
Good luck to him.

1 Like

ESPN just reported that he is going to Central Michigan.

3 Likes

Good for him.

Willie Fritz is a hell of a coach, back to back bowl wins at Tulane, imagine what that guy could do with more talent.

3 Likes

It wont be long because he’s getting guys in there that are around the AAC average. He really has done a great job.

1 Like