Facts on King

the only stat that matters is win-loss. All other statistics take a back seat. Having an exceptional QB is meaningless if the team does not win therefore QB stats mean nada to me.

1 Like

I think the Titans vs Ravens playoff game pretty much backs your statement.

Stats matter sometimes because they can be indicative of trends or need for change. But if you ask me, I agree; at the end of the day winning is what every coach wants to see.

The ones with opinions we agree with and the ones that are wrong. People can move in and out of each group depending on topic. :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t think it was perception that King’s accuracy was not very good last year. I don’t think that is debatable assuming you watched the games. What caused it certainly is debatable.

I wasn’t discussing accuracy or any measure of what it means to be “good” specifically. I was talking about the varying opinions that are formed from the most odd ball angles, and the recency bias peppered throughout this board. Bringing up game watching is inconsequential to my point.

Lol. Accuracy must not be a stat or something you can see by watching. My bad. :thinking: