Friday Night Lights set for April 12

I heard he is donating 50% to CP.

Honestly at $100 everybody is getting 100%

2 Likes

So they are having a scrimmage?

Yes a semi scrimmage

1 Like

Seem to be keeping some kind of score hard to tell who is who if u don’t know the numbers they wear

Anybody know how the scoring works? White got a TD and XP and both teams got 1 point.

The numbers I’m most interested in, Bryson Smith #1 playing time at QB and Josh Burrell #28 getting plenty of touches at RB.

You know what, I totally forgot about Bryson. He is in at WR. White jersey on.

Seems the real scrimmage has begun. Red called a timeout. Only had 10 players on D

Smith is receiving no QB yet, QB wearing #3 not sure if that is CDH’s son or not, Tune was 13 last year so I’m not sure

Player in yellow jersey working out in south tunnel. Weird.

Son of CDH would be a good guess since the only #3 on the squad last year was Grant Stuard. Thanks for the updates by the way.

I guess there was one option on why CDH said it was only going to be a practice that I never thought of. CDH might not be a big fan of JD.

Pretty sure based on height that tune is wearing 3 tonight. Tune is 6’3" vs LH who is 6’.

Maybe Tune decided the number 13 was unlucky after the bowl game. :grinning:

1 Like

Roster says LH is #6. Tune is listed as #13. Roster has no one as #3 besides Stuard. I’m not sure who QB #3 on the field is. Also there is QB #14 on the field: Ike Ogobu.

Kings passes look off tonight still over throwing long balls

Do you see a tall white guy wearing #13 anywhere on the field? If so, then #3 obviously isn’t Tune. If not, watch for #3 to scramble once and if he is out running everyone but the receivers and defensive backs, it’s probably Tune.

Does the bobble head come with a free copy of Phil Collins “No Jacket Required?”

1 Like

Also if he has a red shirt with ashes all over it that’s Tune.

1 Like

And the action on the field? I could not attend. How do the Coogs look?