Games of Interest: 2/18/19-2/24/19

Huge game on Thursday between UCF and Cincy

1 Like

Other Top 25 games this week:

2 Likes

Ok State with double digit lead vs TCU. Can’t hurt to have them win.

2 Likes

What channel is the uh game on Saturday? I’m going to be at it but would like to record it and tell family what channel they can watch it on

Ok State beats TCU and hurts the TCU at-large resume.

4 Likes

Another overhyped Big12-2 team

5 Likes

According to UHCougars.com it will be on ESPN2

I’m absolutely floored at the love they all get. Look at OU, they are projected in the field by pretty much everyone for some reason! look at their resume, it’s 10 losses so far, a couple of wins vs a massively overrated TCU, and that’s pretty much it…what the heck?!

4 Likes

I could not agree more this year. The Big 12 does not have 1 team that is Final 4 caliber. Texas Tech being ranked 8th in Ken Pom while UH is 18 is just well it’s bat **** crazy. Great they played Duke and Kansas…and lost to both handily and Kansas isn’t even good.

I would love UH’s pod or region or whatever to be loaded with Big 12 teams.

7 Likes

Why is USF playing Florida College(D2?) this late in the year? Its not even on their schedule on espn. And the USF website does not list it as an exhibition game.

Who do we want to win? Obviously I want a Cincy ranked team, but also want as many AAC teams in the Tournament

2 Likes

Isn’t it to our advantage that UCF beat Cincy?

3 Likes

Yeah, because the last game become “less critical” but still want to win to seal up conference

If UCF beats Cincy, we are guaranteed to have only one top 25 game on our resume for the whole season. Winning the conference regular season because Cincy loses to other teams will not help our tourney seeding. Especially if we lose at Cincy to end the season.

1 Like

Well, Jimmy, you have a point…but it sure would be nice to wrap up Conference before battle…

2 Likes

But you also prefer all the AP voters rank us top 10. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol…well cant have cake and pie at the same time…or could I???..hmmmm…naw…bring on Cincy with the winner take all last game…not scared!

2 Likes

Don’t forget, unless we lose another game, a loss to Cincy doesn’t give them the championship, it just ties us up. They would just have the one seed in the conference tourney. It’s debatable if the one seed or the two seed is the easier path the conference championship at this point.

4 Likes

Purdue struggling with Indiana on the road. Not a direct UH impact but always happy to see other conferences water down their resume.

2 Likes

Oh man, I am way off. ESPN Super Tuesday studio talking about a .500 IU with a 5-10 conference record keeps them in the conversation. Craziness! Guess I have to root for Purdue?

1 Like