Games of Interest: 2/18/19-2/24/19

UCF V Cincinnati

Who am i pulling for?

Good question. I can see arguments going both ways.

1 Like

UCf winning could give us another opportunity for a quad 1 win when we play them st home.

UCF has come out this half on fire. Were down 8, now up 8.

3 Likes

This is a nasty rock fight.

1 Like

When was the last time UH won a conference championship. Naturally, UCF winning helps our cause

2 Likes

Co-champs in 92. Outright in 83 & 84

2 Likes

Home court ref advantage coming into play for cinn. Why can’t that happen for us?

3 Likes

That ball out on Tacko was clearly a UC foul.

2 Likes

Good lord, that was some bad officiating. How was that a flagrant and you let Cincy get away with a travel.

4 Likes

What a bunch of chumps (fans). I hope we go in there and drop the Third Ward Hammer on them. :grinning:

3 Likes

The calls and non-calls changed the complexion of this game.

5 Likes

It did, but UCF always seems to wilt when things get close. Just aren’t a tourney team.

6 Likes

It doesn’t happen often but UH might have gotten couple against Cincy at FC. The two that come to mind are the maybe too late shot after the shot clock expiration and the out of bounds reversal from the ref with a questionable vantage point.

1 Like

One thing’s for certain, they are not invincible at home

2 Likes

I agree
I’d love for AAC to get 4 teams, but we will probably only deserve 3. It’s just amazing to me that UH might have to finish 14-1 in the league to win outright.

2 Likes

UCF will either have to beat us or UC in the return match against Cincy in Orlando to have a real shot in being on the right side of the bubble.

I know Kelvin likes Taylor but I’ve never thought he was the POY in the AAC

2 Likes

You are right in that example
I tend to have selective memory at times. However, on the whole, it seems that we rarely have the home court advantage that some “elite and tradional” teams have. I guess I need to learn patience as well. :sunglasses:

UCF has come up short again this season despite lofty expectations. And I saw a UCF fan question why Temple was a higher seed [by 1] than UCF in one projection. For one thing Temple has a Quad 1 win.

1 Like

Lunardi was on SMU-UConn game saying UCF is good enough but lacked a signature win and he wanted them to bag a better team either in their remaining games or in the tourney.