Holy Crap! Nebraska IS going rogue!

Nebraska seemed to being a lot to stay on top from the AAU thing mentioned here to their old country scholarship program of getting more players on roster and taking tons of partial qualifiers that UT stop per this board when they will in the big 12. OU seems to not have those issues like Neb. Maybe it’s right that it’s tough to get really good players to go to Nebraska and maybe they wouldn’t have been that good back then without that extra help.

1 Like

The B1G Commish is now raising the stakes!

2 Likes

That sounds about right. If you go rogue, against what your governing body says, then that governing body can take action against you.

Let me get my popcorn. :popcorn:
This is going to be exciting to watch.

1 Like

According to what I heard on the radio this afternoon, it is not only the University of Nebraska that would suffer financially from shutting down football; it’s the whole area’s economy which is greatly dependent on the money generated from NU football. The things put forth were things I never imagined, but I could see the truth in what was said.

2 Likes

Well, the old saying is that when there is a home football game for Nebraska, it is the largest city in Nebraska !!

1 Like

If we just had that kind of following…

2 Likes
1 Like

Maybe Nebraska wants to get back in the B12 where they may have a chance to win again. :laughing:

1 Like