House Is Balling!

CKS has a good thing going at UH. And I believe he is a man of integrity. I’d be more than surprised if he left. Couple that with the possibility that the Coogs could be really good over the next two to three years, and the Rockets are in no way a championship team. Does anyone think James Harden would play defense at the level CKS demands? I personally favor Billy Donovan, but I don’t see him an the “Beard” getting along.

Relax I wasn’t implying he was taking the job. Just interesting to see how many different sites/ppl are asking the rockets to consider him.

Cassell, Jackson, Lue are my favorites. Donovan should be on the list but I’d rather give Cassel the reigns.

1 Like

I’d go with Cassell too.

2 Likes

D’Antoni sucks… How he has 2 NBA coach of the year awards is beyond me…

1 Like

Coach of the year = nothing to do with playoffs

We should started a new thread for this instead of resurrecting this :poop: one. :unamused:

1 Like

Well… It should. This dude gets outcoached every year when it matters.

Texans and the Rockets are screwed for a long time. The Rockets cared enough to allow the coach to fire himself. The Texans will continue to hurt, since BOB is going nowhere.

1 Like

I think the delay with the Rockets was because the players (particularly Harden) liked D’Antoni so much. I have no idea what the deal is with the Texans except none of the McNairs have had the sack to get rid of O’Brien. It makes no sense to keep someone for 7 years under these circumstances.

2 Likes

I agree, and as long as the team is selling out games with mediocre performance, I don’t expect McNair to make changes.

1 Like