Houston vs. St. Louis - Saturday at 7 pm (W 77-58)

Yep. We need to adjust and take better care of the ball.

Van Beck is really struggling with their defense.

2 Likes

67-52 Coogs with 3:46 left.

Gray has made all 13 of his freebies tonight. Has 24 total.

1 Like

In football the away team’s conference has the refs calling the game. Is that true in hoops? I sure hope these aren’t our refs. Brutal.

Refs finally lost control of the game.

Davis Jr and French thrown out

No, they have a regional officiating overseer who makes the assignments. Conferences no longer employ the officials in basketball anymore.

1 Like

Davis Jr ejection looked like a weak call. These refs are a hot mess.

1 Like

The ref that tossed the players is terrible. He had called many UH game in the past and I know it will be a tough game to watch when he is there

1 Like

How does Davis ejection impact LSU game, will he still play

He should be fine. Just like fouling out.

2 Likes

73-58 Coogs with 1:15 left.

No more timeouts for either team.

Yep, no punches thrown so there won’t be any further punishment.

This was the kind of game these guys needed to play - will pay dividends later in the season.

4 Likes

Refs made this game very unenjoyable. I’m tempted to write a letter.

4 Likes

Coogs win 77-58!!!

6 Likes

Ford and Sampson meet at half court, shake hands and were like, “Do you believe these refs?” “No man. Just terrible.” lol

5 Likes

Sorta ugly win. Highlight play was definitely Zanna’s behind the back pass for a dunk.

4 Likes

UH has quickly gone from no true PG when Stiggers tried to be a PG to a 3-headed monster of Rob, Corey and Galen to break the full court press. Nice to see Sampson’s program starting to pay dividends in the record book. Take care of LSU on Wednesday!

4 Likes

Nice win on the road against a scrappy defense. On to
LSU to tame the tigers. Go Coogs!

1 Like

Not only do we have solid perimeter play, but for the first time in awhile (and no offense to the teams of the past few years), we’ve got skilled bigs who can play D, rebound and have a low post game.

5 Likes