Houston vs UCONN - Game 1 AAC Tourney (L 4-3)

Or Lovelace can walk to load the bases.

1 Like

Hopefully he doesn’t get the Golden Sombrero. 4 Ks in gm

1 Like

It Is What It Is!!

1 Like

Bottom 9th

Leadoff single to right, pinch runner on. Sac bunt moves the runner to 2nd. K Swinging for the 2nd out. Single wins it.

UCONN wins 4-3

Ball was going foul

1 Like

I’m hyperventilating listening at my work desk.

1 Like

:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::angry::nauseated_face::cold_sweat:

1 Like

Welp
Coogs play tomorrow against ECU-Wichita State loser at 2pm.

Im thinking we might need to win the whole thing now

3 Likes

I think this tourney is it for the season fellas.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/SHPawdcast/status/1130872294585323520

Ugh.

1 Like

Back-to-back extra inning losses. yuck.

1 Like

Only hope is a win against ECU, which most likely would mean a win against UConn. 2-2 with a split against UConn won’t get us a bid

2 Likes

Leave the bases loaded with our leadoff hitter in the Top of the 9th
They walk it off with their 8th place hitter that’s hitting .196 on the season before that at-bat. Same story all season long
wasted chance after wasted chance.

7 Likes

around and around we go

2 Likes

Batting avg of .200 gets the big hit for UConn . Meanwhile Coogs #3, #4 hitter can’t even make contact in crucial situation in the 8th. I knew I shouldn’t have turned it back on. Beyond frustrated. #misery

1 Like

glad season is almost over, been a tough one to swallow this year, no way we make it out of our bracket, not enough pitching or hitting, time for summer vacation!

3 Likes

Huh. Explain that one again. You lost me.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

And thats a tall order right there
we failed in alot of close games this season weather it was due to managerial decisions or player execution.
Scoring 3 runs for fewer the last four out of five just isnt going to get it done either. Hopefully Whitting cleans house again or this could be a start of a downward trend.

5 Likes