IMO, it looks like Miles is our next coach

If that question is not discussed during his interview I would be really surprised if he gives the wrong answer he’s out the door.

Bringing in a coach with a National Championship on his record will bring the program instant street cred with the media, recruits, and the casual sports fan. I hope for those reasons that we do indeed hire Miles.

I’d be happy with any of the finalists, but Miles is my top choice.

1 Like

Whomever comes to interview next week better bring their A game and vision. Cuz Pres Khator, Chairman Fertita, and AD HY are going to be looking for one with fire in the belly, and the Coogs in their hearts…

We all know that Mr. Jenkins rubbed some people the wrong way.That was years ago now. When I hear/read about second chance it begs the question. Why don’t we at least contact him? Even as a consultant he would be a major asset. It is quite interesting to read/hear what a Bellicheatchickthinks of the Run and Shoot. He has incorporated many schemes into his offense. This started years ago. Just listen Andre Ware talking about it. Mr. Jenkins formations are played every weekend.

1 Like

Agreed on all points.

1 Like