It's time to get your butt in gear (Fertitta Center)

I’m 2000 miles away so watching on tv: it looks absolutely stunning on tv. Congrats coogs. Super impressive.

3 Likes

can’t believe I can post pics. First time foe everything. Lol

6 Likes

5 Likes

First glitch. Scoreboard frozen :roll_eyes:

Aaaaand it’s fixed

The walls look much lower with people next to them. Thank goodness! Just win baby.

Indeed…the only complaint so far are the awful new Shasta/Shasa costumes. :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

yup

2 Likes

It looks like he is squinting and has a deformed head. What was wrong with the original? To think we wasted money on that crappy costume.

7 Likes

Almost as bad as Cosmo.

1 Like

Shasta’s feet our proportionally twice the size they should be based on the rest of the costume. Looks like scuba flippers.

2 Likes

Wtf!? Is this going to be the new Shasta look for football too?

2 Likes

Somebody needs to start a petition on petitions.com to bring back the old Shasta.

2 Likes

Shasta getup looks like a rental?

4 Likes

Kid friendly Shasta?? lol

So the good news was, no obstructed seats. The bad news is the tv cameras face the living dead sitting in the club seats.

7 Likes

Man the traffic was never this ugly leaving a football game

1 Like

I thought it was a requirement at UH, if you sit on the home side in gray seat backs then your either MIA or at rest in a morgue.

Would think a Civil Engineer would understand the benefits of public transportation. :smiley:

Who approved of those costumes. How hard could it be to get them right? The female looks like she’s an escapee from the Nevada Wolf Pack and poor Shasta, whatever he is. Cougars don’t have long snouts and the feet are pathetic.

6 Likes