Jordan Jumpman Brand Affiliation

I don’t even understand why recruiting is a recurrent theme in this. We haven’t had time for that metric to be analyzed. The bigger issue is brand identity and growth. Does Michael Jordan and UH create brand excitement vs. UH and Addidas? I think it does.

3 Likes

Where did you find these??!!

1 Like

I got my UH red jumpman hat today from Academy. Love it. Everyone knows the symbol.

1 Like

Better yet, just avoid Government Motors !

2 Likes

Damn dog ate those shoes!

Looks like Cincinnati is the next to wear the Jordan Brand…

So three Jordan-brand schools in the Big12 next year since OU hasn’t left yet?

1 Like

Dang it, well that sucks.

If they get better stuff that’s going to be horrible.

1 Like

I still wonder why we have the smallest Jumpman on our jerseys.

Look at ours conpared to the size of the Jumpman logo on the Michigan, Florida, North Carolina, Oklahoma jerseys, etc.

Ours is a small patch

1 Like

SDSU also has a small Jumpman logo

Maybe the G5s had to use a smaller logo.

We will find out next year

Yep noticed the same with our jersey, small logo

We still havent received any Retro UH Player Edition Jordans to this date.

Wished Jordan brand gave us more love, we didnt even get any UH Luka Player Edition shoes, almost the whole team wore generic Lukas

I think when we signed Jordan brand deal, we got the lower tier as we werent good as we are now, when we re-sign contract, hope they bump us up to higher tier of Jordan brand, been meaning to tweet and ask Lauren Sampson

3 Likes

Cincy was one of the original Jordan brand schools

But then they went to under armour?

1 Like

Guys , let’s not have a complex over the size of our “Jumpman” logo.

Clearly the other schools are overcompensating for their inefficiencies.

5 Likes

Our next move should be with SnoopXSkechers

I’ve been unimpressed by the whole Jordan brand thing. The uniforms they’ve been giving us have been very underwhelming. :face_with_monocle: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :expressionless:

The players get so many pairs of Jordans.

If i had to guess, I’m thinking the Jumpan is a 2 step process.

1. get accepted to be a jumpman school

2. …and this is where it gets murky if we had to buy in and selected a lower tier level or if Jumpman assigned us a lower tier level.

Either way, we dont get as much gear, or quality, as Michigan, North Carolina, UCLA, Oklahoma, Florida, etc. And unlike those schools we have NOT been approved to wear the Jumpman on our football jerseys

Thinking about it a pair of Jordans would be called, “M&M. J.”