Kyle Allen

Hard to believe this guy was a Cougar. Sucks he couldn’t produce what we needed, but we also had a bad staff that couldn’t run anything but screen passes.

I don’t really think he ever felt connected to this University during his time here nor does he now.

He ended the season on a good note against the Saints which is probably why he’s still signed to an active roster. Wish the best for Kyle’s NFL career.

5 Likes

He is an Aggie at heart, good luck to him

1 Like

He is a Coog. His degree speaks for itself.

7 Likes

Little did we know he was put in a bad situation with UH. But yes he is Coog with a degree. It’s my understanding he never complained playing for UH, even being benched.

14 Likes

He might have a Coog degree, but he went to and wanted to go to A&M first, all Aggies are the same, Brainwashed with that A&M crap, he is an Aggie, u ain’t going to change my mind lol

1 Like

Much like some Cougar’s opinions of all Aggies!

3 Likes

I get you… but that seems a little ungracious. Hate the game not the player. :grinning:

1 Like

He put on the Scarlet and White and won us some games - definitely a COOG in my book.

12 Likes

Don’t hate the player, hate A&M!!!

4 Likes

Don’t hate, period. There is enough of it in the world.

8 Likes

WE HAVE A WINNER! :sparkler::fireworks::confetti_ball:

Well, I admit its hard to not hate UT; its just in my DNA.

4 Likes

It’s ALWAYS good to hate UT.

4 Likes

As easy as it is to hate UT, I find it even easier with A&M.

2 Likes

Thank you lol!!

Was always impressed with his positive attitude. He embraced UH and when things didn’t work out wasn’t a punk about it.

12 Likes

I sat with Kyle’s parents at the Arizona game, good people decked out in Coog gear, wish him well. I went to A&M and got the brainwashing and left. Three out of my four suit mates left after a year, the other was a fourth generation aggie that was maroon down to his socks. The brainwashing works on some and gets them to tow the line, bigtime.

2 Likes

He could have gone back to atm later but he did not. That’s an even stronger statement.

2 Likes

Why is there a random Kyle Allen thread? Did he just do something good, something bad?

1 Like

Best of luck to him and his family. He seemed to be a good teammate, and took the high road when things didn’t turn out as he’d wanted.

2 Likes

It’s a shame we tried to shoe horn him into a system that wasn’t for him. I think both parties should have seen that.

2 Likes