Let us never forget

This:

Why does this never show up on the Longhorn Network?

16 Likes

That was a fun day!

2 Likes

This was a fun day too. Unfortunately we lost but that was the loudest stadium I have ever been to.

Brian Williams, bless your heart, if you only made that catch at the Aggie 10 yard line

2 Likes

That was a tough one. I thought Ware really lost his cool in that game. Still think we could have won that one.

I haven’t been to Kyle Field since that game.

8 Likes

Anyone have the 1990 game versus Aggie’s in the Astrodome?? That was my all time favorite. Especially the ending when we went 95 yards to win it!

9 Likes

The game at Kyle Field in 1979 was pretty sweet. You have to love breaking Aggie hearts.

6 Likes

Yep I was there also was at the beat down of Texas in Austin in 1988, Spoon ran all over Texas it was great

5 Likes

I was there. First semester of my freshman year sitting with my high school buddies who were attending UT. It was also parents weekend.

Overheard several dads talking about how Houston wasn’t that good, which is why it was the parents weekend game. That tune changed after the 1st quarter.

Eat’em Up Coogs!

7 Likes

I went to that game. And haven’t return to KF after that as well.

4 Likes

Great point. I know you know the answer. This is like judas wink. It has been removed from the rodent’s network. The utau pimp and the rodent are tied at the hip.

The 1990 game against the Aggies at the Dome is still my favorite UH game of all time.

10 Likes

I’m watching this game versus UT and I can see how obviously bias the refs were calling that game. Too bad, it didn’t help the LongThorns enough. lol!
I have my own reasons for rolling my eyes every time I see burnt orange and the longhorn logo, but damn, I would have loved to have been there for that 1988 game.

1 Like

It was so fun my buddies literally had to drag me out the stadium. Ware threw some incredible passes and Spoon rocked too.

I was there. Great day

This is why Arkansas doesn’t want us in the SEC.

This was an epic beat down. This was when Arkansas left the SWC, I still remember them singing “all my exes live in Texas”. Welp your exes just moved back in.

4 Likes

It felt good to throttle Arkie too😎

2 Likes

This is actually an interesting game if you loved the R&S era. It was right when it started and we were a few bricks shy a load, BUT when you see the guys playing you were watching a ton of NFL talent that was about to take off. Unfortunately the Aggies took us to the woodshed this day.

I know most people don’t like Helton. But this 1996 team is one of my favorites. Ketrick Sanford, Antoine Smith. We came this close to going into Baton Rouge and winning this game.

By the way most people forget that during our first year in CUSA we had our own TV broadcasts. Coach Yeoman was the very best color man.

Those uniforms are extremely underrated.

3 Likes

Dropped pass by wide open West? Nothing but green ahead of him.

1 Like