LSU game SOLD OUT!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see 7,000+ Coogs in the audience. My season seats are by the visiting section so I hope to see a minimal amount of purple and gold!

1 Like

Thank you CKS, for building our program back to where it should be.
Last year was exciting, and this year looks to be more of the same.
The Ferttita Center should be rocking with Cougar fans just as
excited as I am, Wednesday night.
Thanks again.

Go Coogs!

8 Likes

Which is the visiting section? Wasn’t obvious for the Oregon game. Was LSU given an allotment of tickets to sale in one section?

LSU will have a few fans there, but this isn’t football and the game is on a Wednesday night.

The vast majority will be UH fans.

2 Likes

It doesn’t take 5k fans at a basketball game to make a good showing. It would not be hard to imagine 500 hard core LSU fans that live in the greater Houston area that have been waiting for this game since it was announced.

LSU will have plenty there.

1 Like

Very smart to reduce capacity at Fertitta. Hope some bandwagon walk-ups get denied tomorrow. Create demand for the hottest sports team in H-town.

4 Likes

Texans don’t play on Sunday so those walk ups should have no excuses not to buy tickets against St Louis.

2 Likes

So will Houston…we show up for big cannabinoid yard.

I agree! 85% UH fans
15% LSU

8 pm start is so attractive

2 Likes

This won’t be liked when Ben Simmons came to Hoffeinz yrs ago.

Disagree. LSU fans do not focus on a player !

2 Likes

No, but a herd of their fans came to see LSU that Saturday.

1 Like

They will again

1 Like

UH and LSU should play every year.

8 Likes

If LSU fans managed to buy up over 1k tickets, Sampson might have something to say about it after the game.

1 Like

LSU fans didn’t even have to go through UH Athletics to purch tiks. Right there on StubHub or Vivid to purch over last couple weeks. While Coog fans were purchasing remaining tiks through UH tik office, the open market was available to anyone. Tons of LSU Alums in Hou metro area so i can def see 10-15% fans wearing purple/gold. It’s ok program didn’t go to bottom overnight and CKS has it on upward trend last 2-3 yrs. #GoCoogs

Even in SMU hoops hey day four years ago, Arkansas fans had quite a few seats for a game at Moody. There were still vast majority Pony fans and it makes it more fun when the home crowd wins. Alas, that day the Hogs (ranked for the first time in seven years) came out strong.

I sure don’t imagine CKS having to say these words tomorrow night and the Tigers won’t draw nearly as well as the Hogs in Dallas (first time in 20 years to play at Moody).

“They were much more aggressive, much better prepared, and set the tone,” Brown said. “I think that came from their aggressiveness and pressure, and us being tentative and scared.”

#forthecity #gocoogs