Malik Hornsby, Fort Bend Marshall , Dual-Threat Quarterback

But we have been told by some poster that King will be starring at OU next year???

Was at the Huntsville/FBM playoff game yesterday. Agree with your assessment.

Archane has dog chasing speed.

Once again, I agree.

This guy remains unsigned. Are we still in the running?

No. He’ll be committing and signing with Arkansas in about 15 minutes.

Underwhelmed by recruiting in football. On the basketball side, we are recruiting 4-stars like its nothing. We couldn’t get a guy who would have a wide open shot at starting quarterback?

We have to get a fair shot at winning a championship which eludes G5s. It’s no problem for us in basketball where we have to keep winning.

I think if we go to an 8 team playoff with one spot guaranteed to G5, we may start to get 4 stars because of an actual possibility of getting in the playoffs.

2 Likes

2020-83rd
2019-72nd
2018-73rd
2017-69th
2016-36th
2015-89th
2014-75th
2013-57th
2012-56th
2011-73rd

3 classes in the top half of recruiting classes in the last 10 years. What is your realistic expectations?

To not be out recruited by CUSA schools. Be top 3 G5

1 Like

According to what and who is the question? Still waiting to lose to said conference USA teams.

If we are losing to CUSA teams then it is too late

Lol when did we lose to a cusa team on the field? Recruiting championships mean absolutely nothing. Ask OU against Kansas State.

1 Like

I don’t think we have even been recruiting him since November.

Have you watched Hornsby play? He is not close to being a fit for this offense, and a LOT of people have doubts that he sticks at QB in college.

Have you seen him play? I have a couple of times. He’s very raw. Very talented but raw as sushi. Dana needs to win now.