Massoud Thread

I would pick a bridge piling over Piland any day of the week! At least the bridge piling holds fish, especially this time of the year! That was how bad Piling was! Every game that the team lost that year could be attributed to him!

I was one of the guys that was calling for Broadway to start, but unfortunately, seldom saw him play except for maybe one game!

Food for thought!

What if Robert Griffin III kept his pledge with UH and had to battle with Keenum for the starting position?

Griffin won the 2011 Heisman Trophy and Keenum set NCAA passing records that may never be eclipsed. .

Without knowing the future, who do we think would have won the job?

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: :crystal_ball::crystal_ball:

Well, what if Broadway had stayed, would we have had the seasons with Ward?

What is that supposed to be? Three guys looking up to the left with their mouths open??? lol :crazy_face:

Anyways, what are we talking about again? We’re gonna die at Cincy. :unamused:

1 Like

Massoud makes some high end furniture. Seen them at the Dallas Trade Mart.

We would have went 14 - 0 while Keenum would have been the starting QB. Griffin would have been redshirted. Griffin was great, but so was Case Keenum and Keenum had proven himself even in loses. Alabama, Oregon…are the two that pop up in my head!

4 Likes

I know, I know…the emojis don’t always translate correctly across different platforms.
Those are Crystal Balls.
Just laughing at everyone prognosticating over whether Keenum would play over (pickem, RGIII, Broadway, etc)…
Who the hell knows, and why should we care?

Keenum became one our greatest all time QBs, and with company like Ware, Davis, Mullins, etc., so why does this matter ?:thinking::smiley:

5 Likes

With Tune unable to generate any consistency, we can’t even give Massoud a series at the end of a blowout?

Has he been that bad in practice this year?

2 Likes

Nope. Not even one play.

Maybe, in practice, he is looking good because our defense isn’t average. A below average defense makes a below average offense look good. However in a real game…both will look bad against an average offense and defense. Cincy Defense was not above average, we could have beat them…out offense played below average and couldn’t move the ball. Our defense could not stop their offense, which did not compare to BYU. BYU and UCF was the two toughest teams we played this year, and it showed. CINCY Beat us as well, but we could have won this one.

1 Like

Bingo! Time to properly place responsibility to the other side of the line of scrimmage.

Monte, that’s why I was surprised to not see him on the field today. We were getting blown out with no chance of winning in the fourth quarter, yet no quarterback change. The young guys need gametime experience.

Where is the Logan thread?

2 Likes

We aren’t paying a scholarship for him

1 Like

3 Likes

Why are you guys fixating on Massoud ??

Because he ain’t playing !!!

Are you the same guys who fixated on Smith ?

I suspect if he is the man, then he will play in the next 2 to 3 years !

2 Likes

I would have to think that Holgersen, who wants to win in the worst way, would be playing the QB that gives the team the best chance of winning. It appears to me that QB is Tune. Tonight he was the Kolb-like, passing and running for yardage.

4 Likes

Tune had 3 TD passes and ran for 2 TD’s. I would only hope he could be inconsistent and do that every week. Did you know that the Cincy defense has allowed only 2 TD passes all year? I wonder about some of you guys.

8 Likes