More Dallas tickets available

Just got the email. Upper level

4 Likes

“tickets”

You don’t need the apostrophe. It’s plural, not possessive.

3 Likes

Nosebleed

1 Like

One or more of the other teams return tickets they couldn’t sell?

1 Like

Can’t make Friday or next weekend… But there’s a chance I could slide into an elite 8 game if we get there… :muscle:

3 Likes

I would bet that is the case.

Got it too. Put my name in. Don’t really want to sit nosebleeds, but happily will at that price especially if I get to sit with other coogs.

4 Likes

Aight I tried again. Let’s make it happen!

The team will hear me from the rafters. So will my big donor bud in section 123.

8 Likes

If you sit up high bring binoculars. Instant courtside. :grinning:

1 Like

I put in again, funny we are all jumping at the chance to pay $200 to sit in the top of the upper deck.

4 Likes

Don’t worry the first game (NC State v. Marquette) will have a loser and one team’s fans will go home. You can look and see where the empty seats are for our game. Now they may have ticket checkers but maybe not. I was able to move down to the lower level in Birmingham for example as we had the second game.

7 Likes

Home court advantage. Make it happen Coogfans

6 Likes

We should find out soon (by 3:00) if our request will be fulfilled.

1 Like

Come to Dallas, there will be last minute tickets available or you can hang out in
Victory Plaza and watch with hundreds of other Coogs that could not get tickets.
Party starts early.

7 Likes

I’m not trying again

I got tickets!

Good afternoon and congratulations on qualifying for Upper-Level tickets for our Sweet 16 game vs. Duke via the Sweet 16 Ticket Offer!

You will receive 2 Upper-Level ticket(s) for the event at American Airlines Arena in Dallas, TX priced at $175 per ticket in addition to a handling fee of $25 per ticket. Your credit card will be charged for the total amount corresponding to the number of tickets requested.

FYI I am All-American Club with 131 points

13 Likes

Thank you for your steadfast support of Houston Athletics!

We have received an overwhelming number of requests for our 2024 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 Ticket Offer and greatly appreciate your enthusiasm and support for Houston Men’s Basketball.

Unfortunately, the demand exceeded the additional allotment we were able to acquire from the NCAA, and as a result, we are unable to fulfill your ticket request for the Sweet 16 Ticket Offer.

1 Like

Yep, I did not qualify for the second round of ticket distribution either. Unfortunately, my chosen profession of teacher does not allow me to donate what I would like to. Bummer.

3 Likes

So the 300 level is basically the same price as the lower level???

Below includes a summary of your order:

NCAA Regional Round Sweet 16 & Elite 8 (Lower-Level Only)

Qty    Price       Fee       Cost
                                  --- -------- --------- ----------
                                    2   180.00     25.00     410.00

Delivery Method: NCAA Mobile Tickets
NCAA Tournament is 100% digital, no exceptions. Tickets will be sent
to the email address on the account and will be delivered at least 12
hours before the event.

And this is for Friday and Saturday?