More Dallas tickets available

Friday only.

$180 is for Friday and Sunday

I do not believe they sell all session tickets inside allotments anymore. The $180 is for Friday only. Separate ticket for Sunday.

Very well could be wrong.

2 Likes

I received 3 from the 2nd allotment today.

What is victory plaza? I was thinking of maybe going to Dallas, is there gonna be a big watch party for us Coogs somewhere?

Dang, I45 gonna be packed with all the commuting going on.

1 Like

1st allotment were the tickets all participating schools received that are good for both Sweet 16 and Elite 8. These were likely provided at a discount by the NCAA to participating schools. 2nd allotment appears to be face value or close to it for Friday only session. 2nd allotment through UH was similar price to 1st allotment, but still cheaper than comparable resale seats for Friday only.

I just got notification that I got the three tickets I ordered from the second bunch of tickets UH received. My Cougar Pride number is 437.

3 Likes

If you read the small print in the initial offer it said if we advance to the elite 8 your credit card would automatically be charged for those tickets. I am assuming this is just left overs from another teams allocation, that’s why they don’t have an elite 8 ticket attached.

From the email:
“If Houston advances to the Elite Eight, the Credit Card information provided will be charged for the same amount of tickets at same price as the Sweet 16. If Houston does not advance to the Elite Eight, you will not receive tickets for the Elite Eight.”

Victory Plaza is an open air area right at the entrance to the AA center. It has a giant screen display and (usually) free to be there.

2 Likes

Also even if you are staying else where I recommend checking out the Hyatt Regency, the team hotel, its attached to Reunion Tower, Dallas’ observation tower.

1 Like

If I don’t get tickets I’m going to Victory Plaza to cheer ‘em on. The pre-game party is there.

3 Likes

Baseball Coogs play at TCU on Saturday afternoon.

1 Like

I got tickets in the first round, but still no e-mail from ticket master or info on what seats I have. Anyone actually know their section, row, seat numbers?

Its at the Mavs/Stars arena upper deck isn’t bad for a game.

2 Likes

I am still waiting to get the Ticketmaster email as well.

2 Likes

I was told to expect the ticketmaster email "sometime Thursday ". This electronic transfer system always makes me nervous.

2 Likes

Do you have any details or know how to find out about this event?

The last time I checked upper-level tickets they were around $258 + fees, so around $280 each. If the total costs through UH is $200, you’re getting a decent discount.

1 Like

Victory plaza is the area around the American Airlines Center.

Friday, March 29-
6:00 pm - UH Team Sendoff/Spirit of Houston Pep Rally
Hyatt Regency Hotel
300 Reunion Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207

6:30 pm- Official UHAA Fan Headquarters
UHAA/Cougar Pride Pregame Party
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer
2475 Victory Park Ln
Ste 120
Dallas, TX 75219

8:40p.m. - Houston Cougars vs Duke Blue Devils