More Dallas tickets available

With all the money I spend on season tickets the price is just too steep.
I really appreciate all who are going.
Safe travels, be loud, and represent the red.
See you on tv.
Go Coogs

5 Likes

Don’t lose hope if we make the elite 8, in '22 I attended the elite 8 in San Antonio for less then $100.

6 Likes

Same, I bought tickets the night before, I think for right at $100. Next day I checked stubhub and they were like $50-60

2 Likes

So when are these tickets hitting our accounts? Got the email, but haven’t received them yet.

This is my plan unless tickets come down to around $200 with fees. I also liked being with Coog fans vs random seating although there should be quite a few Coogs all around.

That is my plan too I can’t make it Friday, but if we make it to Sunday and its within reason I may go.

1 Like

Guys, take it from someone who was at the elite 8 in SA

Wait until the day before or day of to buy tickets, there will be plenty available and the price will drop dramatically.

My gf and I went to both games and spent less than $150 for both tickets. I spent more for dinner on the river walk than I did tickets

8 Likes

Proud of you guys. Jam it!!! Swarm that f- place.

2 Likes

Yeah, can’t make S16 but if they get to Elite 8, I’m buying Sunday morning and heading out.

2 Likes

Some lower bowl seats under $400 now on Vivid Seats

Let me know when they get to 200 in lower bowl

Will 202.00 work for ya.

I blew way to much for the inclusive package. 341 plus 60 fee. 400. My cousin wanted to do that. I should have waited and bought today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Absolutely can u help me out with lower bowl seats lol

2 Likes

I left my $$$ in KC. Wouldn’t change a thing, we had a great time there. Money not issue going to Dallas, more timing, Easter-- Family etc . Hope to see a raucous Coogs crowd on TV Friday nite.

#GoCoogs

2 Likes

At least that’s for both games in a Cougar section.

1 Like

A year from now you won’t be worried about what you spent, you’ll just have amazing memories.

We could have saved a little $$$ on Sweet Sixteen/Elite Eight tix in San Antonio, but the memories with son and best friend are priceless.

8 Likes

Has anybody received their tickets yet and did anybody win the LinkingCoogs raffle tickets?

1 Like

It still says 3 hours left to win the raffle hope it wasn’t a scam with no winners?

It changed now says 0% fee with a :+1:??