NCAA NET Ranking 2020 Tracking

We moved up a second time since our loss to Memphis. Maybe we should lose more often. Just kidding. :smile:
Net Rankings

2 Likes

AP out yet?

1 Like

Houston #25

2 Likes

I like it when we don’t have to do anything and we still go up the Net Rankings. That’s the third move up after the Memphis loss. UH #23

6 Likes

we need to keep moving up. If we can get into top 20 in NET and be in top 20 in KenPom, Sagarin, etc (which we already are) the committee would be forced to give us a 5 seed.

5 Likes

I’m taking this and not dropping out of rankings as a sign we’re getting a P5 invite soon.

7 Likes

Dan apparently has in the inside scoop. It’s gotta be a done deal.

6 Likes

I don’t know what that means economically, but we offer a midwest TV time zone to the PAC and academic and athletic strength. I hope it will mean at least $20M per annum subject to future adjustments

@dansatjr

Okay dan, nothing wrong with dreaming. I like it!

2 Likes

That’s a damn good group of teams between 18-25. Some Final Four possibilities.

1 Like

22 as of this morning

2 Likes

This is the 4th move up since Memphis loss.

2 Likes

P5 invite is in the mail.

4 Likes

Body of work, determined by body of work versus everyone you’ve played

1 Like

Top 20 in Net Rankings. Not too bad.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why we are not being discussed as a 5 or 6 seed.

2 Likes

Captain Obvious here
HUGE week ahead! Amazes me that Tulsa of all teams is even with us in Conference record! I’m going to be lazy and ask here. Who do they have left and when do they play?

1 Like

Tulsa’s final two games are at Temple 3/04 and at Wichita St 3/08.

quick answer - two left for Tulsa - both on the road - the conventional wisdom holds that Tulsa wins at Temple on Wednesday but is in for a challenge at Wichita State on Sunday. Interestingly - that game takes place after the UH Memphis regular season finale here. If UH and Tulsa both split their last two - not outside the realm of possibility - then I think the odds favor a three way conferece title finish with Cincy.

1 Like

Easier schedule. Played the bottom 3 teams twice, versus once each for UH

2 Likes