Negative commentary . . . .

If you are playing golf right handed, try keeping your left arm straight. Then place a credit card under the glove on your left hand, so that it forces you to keep your wrist flat (if you don’t wear a glove, as I don’t, slip it under you wrist watch). This cured my slice, and it was so bad, I aimed at the first tree on the left and usually hit the first tree on the right with my big banana slice . . . . .

5 Likes

IT’S LOSE AND LOSER NOT LOOSE AND LOOSER!

IT’S YOU’RE WELCOME NOT YOUR WELCOME!

5 Likes

For all intensive porpoises, this is a mute point

6 Likes

IT IS VERY POSSIBLE

NO WAIT IT ISN’T

HTML DOESNT WORK ON HERE

Ben thanks. I will try that. It is very frustrating, I am hitting my fairway woods off the deck just fine but struggling with my driver. Love the game but man it can be frustrating.

2 Likes

AND PERMIT ME TO ADD IT IS “COULD NOT CARE LESS” NOT “COULD CARE LESS”.

Think about it for a minute and the light comes on.

5 Likes

Notre Dame fans seem to have quite a disdain for UH. From the Cotton Bowl to Greenberry flipping on signinn day to Oliver winning the Outland over their senior lineman

1 Like

3 Likes

“Notre Dame fans seem to have quite a disdain for UH. From the Cotton Bowl to Greenberry flipping on signinn day to Oliver winning the Outland over their senior lineman.”

Imagine if those crooked refs didn’t cheat for them in the Cotton Bowl in calling a catch that was nearly 2 yards out of bound, then we would have won that freaking game! Then they would hate us even more and we would have another advantage over them! So, tell them to get over their crying because they were lucky to get away with a win that was actually a loss!

3 Likes

DeLoss Dodds.

2 Likes

Spinach, broccoli

I hate that it has taken sooooo long to originate this thread and hope that all future meltdowns start here!
And restaurants and chi-chi chefs who have invented chicken, fish and vegan fajitas (where’s the beef?)

5 Likes

People driving too slow in the left lane
People that get on the freeway at 30 mph
People that realize at the last minute that they are in an exit only lane (after driving a half mile in that lane)
Cancer

I have more hope that we can solve cancer than the other three. :sob:

8 Likes

I hate it when there’s no cheese in my nachos.

2 Likes

F Bill f is for fire. I dont understand why people lie about our school or hate on our school. I hate 288 traffic especially when you get past orem and theres a gigantic space between cars just holding up everyone else. There shouldnt be a P5 and everyone putting that against us is stupid. Why lie? Why do coaches feel the need to leave for decades. I wish the toll was free. Flying is expensive if you do it often enough. I cant believe it’s not butter. It’s their for possession and there for distance. It’s your for possession and you’re for description. YOU is a good show and I hate to admit it. Why did they make the new star wars movies so bad episode 7,8,9. What’s with steak prices now. Please USE A SIGNAL LIGHT WHEN SWITCHING LANES. AND LET SOMEONE IN IF THEY DO IT FAR IN ADVANCE NO SPEED UP.

4 Likes

I’m sick of my wife and the kids are ungrateful.

2 Likes

I dislike threads that ask everyone what they dislike

1 Like

Blather about Harry and Meghan.

3 Likes

Please USE A SIGNAL LIGHT WHEN SWITCHING LANES. AND LET SOMEONE IN IF THEY DO IT FAR IN ADVANCE NO SPEED UP.

https://m.imgur.com/r/dashcamgifs/R47w462

7 Likes

I dislike skim milk.

4 Likes