Next season

From 2015??? I thought 2017, and 2018. I haven’t been following it closely like you guys.

Anytime we lose 1 game our fans start checking out lol what the hell, doesn’t just have to be the Wazzu game!!

2 Likes

The 3 losses that were vacated were for 2018 season CMA last year .

1 Like

Herman may of had a very good year, and a year that could have been much better, but the coaching carousel, of which he was a part, has not been good for the long term health of the program.

If anybody thinks the program is at a low point, they are very young or have short memories. No offense meant to those who may be struggling with memory issues. May God bless you. Go Coogs!

3 Likes

Agreed. Football coaches are hired to develop the available talent and put a well coached disciplined product on the field. I have been around long enough to understand “good football”, so I never completely graded any coach by wins and losses. If people need a rah rah type to get them to the stadium on Saturday, they lack the intestinal fortitude to be a true Coog. Hard cheese and all that…Go Coogs!

3 Likes

I plan on going to all the games I’d just like to make a bowl game and win 6 or 7 games. We are in the American not the Big 12 or SEC.

Youngloyal,

I plan on make at least my usual one per year traveling in. But if only 6-7, the bar is too low. Remember, we won 4 and were in many others with a depleted, RS, injury, transfers waiting…

I am hoping more for 8-9 range. The schedule is easier this year as well.

Looking forward to a terrific FB season which can rival what the hoops program is now bringing us!

Glass (more than) half full - Go Coogs!

Wood underestimates, glass 3/4s.

Buzz is cyclical. There was buzz during Yeoman’s time, Pardee’s time…then big pause…then Briles, Sumlin and Herman. Herman wasn’t the only coach to bring buzz to UH football, and won’t be the last. I think Holgo can bring it and he seems to be tearing down and building for the long haul, which has been something that has been identified as crucial to the future in terms of conference realignment.
No more flash-in-the-pan fake buzz like the recent coaches.
Hopefully it works

1 Like