Non-UH Basketball Talk - Week of 1/18

Lol. Walton is done for the night.

2 Likes

ive never sen an offensive performance like i watching right now with bama… they likely cool off though… but right now its insane

2 Likes

Alabama is absolutely going off lol

1 Like

Bama up 48-22 at LSU. Petty 7 of 7 on 3-pointers.

Still 5 mins left in the half

UH and Bama would have been a great game.

3 Likes

Watching college basketball games and graphic showing the top 10 with Houston listed is a great feeling.

4 Likes

Bama has made 14 3-pointers in first half against LSU. Lead at the half 60-32.

forget what i said about bama cooling off

We would give Villanova fits…they struggle with teams playing in your face defence

To be fair Villanova hasn’t played since 12/23

1 Like

I read somewhere that this is the first week since 1961 in which none of the following: Duke, North Carolina and Kentucky are ranked.

What a crazy year.

51-47 Nova with 12 mins remaining. That big for Seton Hall (23) can play

Nova up 2 with 2 to play

74-74 under 1 min

Seton Hall had ball (tie game and minimal diff between game and shot clock) and missed shot, fouled rebound with 1.9 secs. Double bonus for Nova… shooter misses (0-3 on season) and makes second. Long baseline pass hits 23 in his hands with a clean shot at rim and it goes OOB.

Feels a little like UH at Tulsa

Bama makes SEC-record 23 3-pointers in 105-75 blowout at LSU.

WOW!!!

Neither school produced a lottery pick either for the first time in like 20+ years as well. Crazy.

Providence knocks off #11 Creighton on the road. They’ve won 6 of last 7 against ranked opponents.

Kentucky lost in a crazy way

Boise picking up another win tonight. Only one blemish on their record…and guess who gave it to them!

2 Likes