Non-UH Basketball Talk - Week of 2/22

Fran Fraschilla is almost pyramid scheme levels of selling the Big 12 lol.

4 Likes

So this is their 13th conference game, 8 of them have been 1 possession games within the last minute.

Not a pretty OT.

Tech looks so average. So does OSU.

1 Like

Let way too much clock run there.

1 Like

Well thanks for nothing tt.

Even with all the clock they let run. Still had time for a quick two. Instead, two desperation threes. My goodness.

You’d think with all the close games they play they’d be better at managing these situations

ok st likely seals their bid …tech likely has to beat texas to remain a top 25 team at seasons end… losing to tcu even once in their doubleheader would be disastrous

Tech has 8 wins vs sub 200 teams.

Raiders are 6-8 vs teams with a pulse. Of course 6 of their losses have been close. WVU pulled away late in Lubbock. We toyed with them.

2 Likes

That OT had me thinking I accidentally switched to a McNeese St vs Lamar game.

TT would kill to have Gresham, Gorham, White or Chaney right now lol. There frontcourt is really bad this year.

I wish more teams in our league scheduled like Tech. Play a bunch of scrubs to run the score up and boost your NET and then maybe 1 or 2 quad 1 games to give yourself a chance at a signature win.

1 Like

After that abysmal overtime, gonna go watch quality basketball on ESPNU…

Cincinnati at Houston

:grin:

2 Likes

Their OOC was awful. Grambling and Southland invitational. No road games. Honestly, they should be a bubble team.

Those games are rescheduled?

@LSU but yah their resume isn’t that great. Swept by Okst, WVU, and Kansas. Most of their Big 12 wins come against the bottom of the league.

didnt realize those were even cancelled lol

so tech has texas…and a low seed in the big 12 tournament… they could finish the season on a bad losing streak

Big 12 does have the extra week to decide what games they want rescheduled. Will be interesting to see what gets scheduled or if they just go straight to the conference tournament.

I get that we are supposed to root for tech but I will never be disappointed when they lose.

I enjoyed watching our replay on ESPNU

1 Like