NY6 Bowl: Houston vs Texas

If we play Texas, I am definitely missing Orlando as our DC. But his best D would have issues stopping our O. King is dangerous! We would be ok. Question can our D stop them? I think TTU had a special combo of QB and tall WR’s and we tackled really poorly. They would score allot on us but not as much as we unless they get turnovers. In a shootout we would eat thier lunch.

2 Likes

They’re going to lose 2 more at least

2 Likes

It’s a fun idea. But I picture UT losing to at least one more game, probably to WVU or Iowa State.

I hope they lose out for the rest of the season!

3 Likes

Fixed it…I hope that they lose out for the rest of eternity!

1 Like

By a score of at least 100-0.

ESPN wants Texas the playoffs.

1 Like

Texas will work the phones HARD to get out of that matchup.

Yes; I think their intention is to NEVER play us again! Fear will do that to you.

3 Likes

This would be better than going to the college playoffs.

They would rather not go to a bowl than play us.

ESPN wants Texas in the playoffs to make you want to subscribe to LHN. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I can’t imagine anyone other than a UT fan would subscribe to the LHN. Some folks accidentally get it because of their cable/satellite subscription, but no one other than a fairly hard core UT fan would go seeking that station.

I have it as part of my Kinetics package.

Let’s just say that it IS NOT in my Favorites List. The fact that I am paying something like 70 cents per month for it galls me to no end !!!

1 Like