Official ticket dump thread

Based on the butts in the stands last season I thought everyone had already dumped their tickets.

4 Likes

Mine are going to be renewed and I might get an extra one or two.

4 Likes

I will not renew. No biggie, 5 GA tickets, Blue Lot parking. I’m not a major donor by any means. Still, I have a daughter.

I readily concede from a football-only standpoint, this is a homerun. However, I try not to live my life as football-only. To me this is about keeping athletics in its proper place.

FWIW, my questioning of the integrity of Briles’ staff began long before the rape scandals broke. Some here seem to forget how they left here, and how Maggard had to basically force them to conduct themselves ethically/professionally.

I will throw some more money toward the baseball program instead.

11 Likes

I’m buying 2 season tickets for next year and I live in Arkansas. I won’t be able to attend at least 4 of them do to my contract with the Military. However, this hire is what we needed. It’s interesting to me that it does NOT mean we will be better. The hire was and will pay dividends in the future.
Honestly this is a homerun hire. We need this. I’m pumped. GO COOGS!!!

3 Likes

Uhmmm
ok.

Concerning the KB matter, I decided long ago to trust in the decision makers doing their jobs the way I would have expected them to (ie always do what is in the best interest of the university and nothing less). If their judgement proves to be wrong in this case, ALL of their heads should roll. I will continue to support the program and purchase my 4 tickets. If others want to do otherwise, so be it. Go Coogs!!

1 Like

You’ll be taken more seriously if you practice more respect.

3 Likes