Omg!

As the “man”, CBY, said: “it ain’t easy being a Cougar”. Wasn’t even invited to the Heisman party. Wasn’t drafted. Dissed by probably 90% of talking heads experts. Almost after every game. Can’t remember being happier for Cougar football player. I hope his agent had some “unbelievable” incentives in his contract!!! What a finish!

What an inspiration for UH football players and coaches!

2 Likes

And everyone under 6’5"!!!

Jenny gleefully gloating over having supported Case all year long (“all alone on an Island”) while these other two bozos repeatedly kept waiting for him to fail.

Love watching these two having to weasel around her questions!

Neither really admit that they were DEAD WRONG on Case, and for the entire segment, essentially ignore that they mocked and demeaned him all year long.

1 Like

Hopefully, there are more #7 jersey after this win.

2 Likes

I noticed that in the highlights of Vikings fan’s reactions to the Seventh Heaven play in the other post. No Keenum jerseys. It may take a Super Bowl win the pry this team away from Teddy. And even that might not do it for some.

I may get one an wear it at TDECU for our home opener!

I may get one and use it for my tailgate jersey but I will always wear red in our house.

3 Likes

Good point. I’ll wear red and wave the Keenum jersey!

3 Likes

Case has given UH and UH fans many great moments. He just keeps giving. Every success he has is a gift to UH.

4 Likes

Hope he stays in Minnesota, mainly because I wanna buy those cool Viking hats! :smile:

1 Like

That and you can grow out your hair and a gnarly beard :wink:

1 Like

http://www.nflshop.com/Minnesota_Vikings_Gear/Minnesota_Vikings_Fanatics_Authentic_Framed_15_x_17_Minnesota_Miracle_Collage_-_Facsimile_Signatures

4 Likes