OOC scheduling

In any sport.

I think we should move on from UT. They’re looking up at us these days. I love games against ATM. I’d love to get the Louisville series going again. I’d also love to play two ACC teams every season.

We used to play Illinois in home and home. The one I’d really like to develop is Michigan State. That would be a phenomenal opponent every year.

5 Likes

I’d like a football/basketball series with UCLA or USC.

4 Likes

That would be great, too.

For what it’s worth, A&M nor Texas have the same cachĂ© they once had.

5 Likes

I would like to play everyone from the PAC!

6 Likes

Now that UTA no longer has De Lose in the picture they might do a home and home. A mature AD
should recognize that we have the best facilities he might have ever seen.

3 Likes

De Lose 
lol

3 Likes

we should do an one ACC team, one Big East team, and one B1G team each season. that way we can be measured against other premier conferences.

3 Likes

michigan, ucla, LSU, NC state, georgetown, loservillle,
mich state, tx tech, OU
 I think these matchups are fun and excellent draws

1 Like

It takes 2 to tango. I bet none of those are busting down our doors to play us, especially home and home.
Hopefully, in the future, Mr. Fertitta will try to schedule a high profile double header at Toyota Center with us playing one of them, and a second game between another area squad and a somewhat name opponent
 TSU really helped us out with the use of their arena - I think it would be a nice gesture if a double header ever comes to pass to include them against a known commodity. Most NBA cities do this type of thing every season.

1 Like

Seriously do you think TSU should be included? That ought to bring in some big dogs lol.
Appreciate TSU helping us out but we paid rent and gave them a football game.
And I am sure we would help them out in similar situations

Well, IF he ever did it, and IF he wanted to have a fairly local squad for the other game, then yes, I would prefer TSU over Rice, the faggies, or the wrongwhores, for example.

2 Likes

Who said anything about Rice lol. And like em or not the Aggies bring a lot to the table, including a ton of money spending fans

To each his own lol

I personally don’t like being around a ton of them. My Aggie wife pretty much fills my quota.

7 Likes

Lol I just wants what’s best for our programs and makes us the most money

2 Likes

The former SWC teams would be great to have home and home series with. Put down the hatred for a moment and understand it is good for business and recruiting

I would like to play at least 1-2 homes game each season with an ACC, SEC PAC, BIG school.

1 Like

It takes 2 to tango and CKS has made it clear,

There is not gonna be any 2 for 1’s or 0 for 1’s.

I like his approach !!

3 Likes

I think South Carolina is supposed to come here next year but otherwise I don’t think we have any return games that we owe or that anyone owes to us.

Hopefully we set up home and homes next year with two more tourney caliber teams, one that starts at home and one that starts away.

3 Likes

It’s not like football. Top teams need to play other high rpi teams
I think we can get one and ones with plenty of too basketball teams

3 Likes