OSU can't stop Tech either

And the bonus point TT 41 OSU 17
Anybody want to revise their comments…??

Tech is doing this on the road, in conference. UH was more competitive in Lubbock than this.

6 Likes

Yep. I didn’t think they could do it without screwing up. Congrats to them, and congrats to us for them not making our loss look even worse.

5 Likes

Man if we had beaten Tech…

Tech beating OSU is bittersweet.

1 Like

yea, maybe they will make a run and we look better. We needed to see what we can do today. It should help confidence

5 Likes

Bowman for 398 yards passing tonight.

impressive accuracy against #15
texh first win over osu in 15 years

First win against osu since 2008. Last win in Stillwater was 2001.

We’ve done both since then and we’ve only played them once. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How about a “My Bad?”

UH was bad on defense last week, period.

1 Like

Not sure why this has to be said repeatedly when no one is saying UH has a good defense. No one said UH had a good defense last year. The point being made is that maybe just maybe, Tech’s offense should get half the credit for the meltdown last week.

5 Likes

Maybe 40%.

2 Likes

That Tech team should be ranked. That’s a good team

7 Likes

During UH game I was texting with my cousin who’s a big OSU grad and fan. He was practically livid at how TT was picking his pokes apart. And that was at half time. I haven’t heard from him since. When he cools down tomorrow I’ll hear from him. Last week I texted a warning that I suspected TT was better than we’d all thought they would be.

5 Likes

Soooo many experts. :roll_eyes::astonished:

5 Likes
1 Like

Kk saves his job for a few more years.

Like I said last Saturday night, let’s move on from that game. I’ll be rooting for tech every games this year and if we win out, we’ll be in great shape. I’m glad tech won tonite.

2 Likes

Yes rtcoog, but too bad we can’t figure how to beat TT.