OSU can't stop Tech either

We’ve beaten them since then too. Exactly one week later. I was at both games.

they utterly crushed an OSU team who was ranked, had stomped Boise and QB Rypien the week before AND in Stillwater, too. Bowman 25 of 37 for 400 yards! Its clear Tech is considerably improved over last year.No one has stopped them since Bowman took over.

2 Likes

Tech’s schedule is actually favorable to them. They get Texas, OU, and West Virginia at home with the only tough roadie being TCU.

Beyond OU, that’s a wide-open conference. If Tech can keep this offense going, they may end up in the championship game.

Should be a fun one next week when Holgo heads to Lubbock.

2 Likes

Yes it was – coupled with tons of missed tackles and being out of position.

OU beat Army 28-21 today and were tied well into the 4th quarter.

2 Likes

The Tech WR’s Wesley, Vasher, High are what most impresses me. So tall the QB just has to get the ball high abd they go get it. Tech will be stopped when some DC gets his guys to tackle these guys.

They were tied beyond the 4th quarter - OU won in overtime. It wasn’t some fluke deal, either. Army’s offense kept OU’s offense on the sideline for most of the game.

I hate to say it but I was pretty impressed with Texas’ victory over TCU. I could see Texas beating OU.

1 Like

but the point cannot be lost that tech held osu to 17. thir defense is improved. UH’s defense is still highly questionable, but tech may have a good enough defense to stop big12 offenses. ut, tcu and ou should be worried.

tech’s only tough road game left is at tcu.

ut and ou at home, if tech is going to step up; this is its year and that will only help the cougars resume if they do.

Haven’t seen where OSU has scheduled the PC to fire their DC. Not sure what they are waiting on.

3 Likes