OT: Anyone going to the XFL Game?

I like the Roughnecks. I can see Houston fans embracing them. But this is for sure an NFL town. I don’t see most Texan fans switching over.

1 Like

The longer Bill stays, you will see a similar “cable switchover” with the Texans. You can only hurt people for so long before they fight back.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be switching over. It would be in addition to the Texans since they do not overlap in the season. In LA, you have to pick the Chargers or the Rams. In my opinion, TDECU will need upgrades to accommodate what Texans fans are use to.

1 Like

Lol losing seasons don’t cost a dime in upgrades. :sunglasses:

My buddy and I are going to the next game. Can someone post the discount code that was mail to season ticket holders.

The last code I received was for the St. Louis/LA games. I don’t think I’ve received anything for the next game.

Ok thanks.

Since the championship game will be in Houston, they (the XFL) should be doing everything they can to ensure the Roughnecks are in that game. I have a feeling Houston will support that game en masse. Sell-out for sure.

1 Like

I don’t see that happening. The Texans have sucked since 2002. People still watch and people still go to games regardless of Capers, Kubiak or O’Brien. I do agree that the roughnecks can be an addition to the Texans though.

1 Like

XFL is not in competition with the NFL it is a football break during the off season.

They really need to award a host team for all championship games and like college game set aside a certain allotment for the visiting to to be filled. Hopefully we will make it to host this season which has never happened in the NFL.