OT: Anyone going to the XFL Game?

I’d like to go tomorrow but that was before I came down with some serious body aches Froday morning.

The DC team looked good. The Guardians have some work to do.

I like the Vipers helmets.

It’s not pro football or college football…but its football.

It’s taking a bit to get used to the kick offs but I agree it makes it safer for players.

I could see a variant of this rule trickling down to HS football.

3 Likes

That has to be fun to play — five yards in front of your guy right before a game.

It looks like they’re getting the same field position result this far. I can see some going for huge pickups too — same excitement without the risk.

Farrow #20 Seattle playing now.

3 Likes

It does seem safer, people aren’t crashing into each other at full speed.

I also like the punt rules and how if a team is at the opponent’s 35-40 it might be best to go for it on 4th down.

2 Likes

Glad to see Farrow still getting paid to play ball! Go Dragons! Haha #xfl

1 Like

That crowd in a Seattle was ### loud.

2 Likes

I had a good time at the opener last week, so I’m going to be there tomorrow.

2 Likes

Will be leaving Dallas tomorrow about noon. Will not make the game but so far, the games seem exciting

As a strategy, I wonder if it’s better for the kicker to kick the ball just a bit short, preferably within 5 yards or so behind the receiving line.

They have a rule where it has to pass the 20 or it is a penalty.

I will be at the game today. 14 bucks a ticket ain’t bad.

1 Like

True. I am sick and can’t make it but will tune in and help ratings.

I tried UHXFLHG3 for Promo on next home game but it didn’t work! :wink: If anybody sees a UH Promo for the next game please post!

Is that the walk up price for tickets? I hate the “convenience fee” online, so I was curious about what the walk up price was.

Farrow just caught a td pass on Fox for Seattle.

6 Likes

If the Texans aren’t careful, the Roughnecks (3-0) MIGHT win the hearts of Houston football fans.

8 Likes

I totally agree.

1 Like

I much prefer watching the roughnecks. I’m done with the Texans

4 Likes

I’m conflicted about the Texans. I like to support them in the NFL because they are the home team. I like the players for the most part – Watt, Watson, Hopkins, Fuller, Reader, Mercilus, etc; but I can’t stand the coach or owner.

6 Likes

Please let this happen. I am a Roughnecks fan and not a Texans fan. Coaching, Ownership, logo…Roughnecks win hands down!

5 Likes