OT: Texans

Texans? Who they?

1 Like

Houston Texans owner Cal McNair is the latest disgrace in the NFL (deadspin.com)

Should he have said it? No…. But from everything I have read about the guy he doesn’t seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed…… I have this picture in my mind that he is like “ Junior” was to Buford T. Justice….

But at the same time, why is it worth anyone’s time to dredge that crap up from several months ago? I’m so tired of the media and the low hanging fruit that morons gobble up every damn day.

Sticks and stones people

You can have a Spanish flu, German measles but not a China virus? Seems like a double standard

7 Likes

I did like Helton radio show the " The Love Coach". Quite unique asking a coach for relationship advice. Only UH! :rofl:

People acting with bigotry to people of Asian descent. Seen it with my own eyes. No need to give haters more reason to hate and act upon their hatred by labeling diseases after a group of people. Hopefully we can grow beyond this as humanity. But I know it’s harder for some than other’s to move beyond this type of thinking.

5 Likes

The haters already hate and don’t need a reason, but they want an excuse. My dad was a Marine and fought in the Pacific in WWII. He hated Japan and anything Japanese; even told me if I married a Japanese girl he would slam the door in my face. The man I was named after spent 14 months as a POW of the Germans and when freed weighed 87 pounds – he was 6’-2" tall. He didn’t like Germans.

I tried to talk to my dad about different times and the guys that were in charge when he was a Marine weren’t there anymore. I may as well have talked to a tree stump. The thing is, it only hurt him and had no effect on the Japanese. It’s sad really. At least he didn’t act out his hatred on anyone he came into contact with of that ethnicity.

1 Like

War is a ugly business. My father served in Vietnam dropping bombs on people with SAC 15000ft from above on people. Loss many comrades in arms in operation linebacker. I saw what it did to him mentally and spiritually. War is an external hell for society and internal hell for those who served. Peace!

Baby McNair is a tool alright, but he’s definitely not in the shed. Until that dumbass is removed, the Texans will continue to be a dumpster fire.

3 Likes