Panic in Baylor!

Read this carefully; The B12 will not boot Baylor or any of their current members.

7 Likes

Your way too serious. Its a football board for fun chatting.

1 Like

You can’t be Serious! Or Roebuck. No offense if humor is not obtained.

2 Likes

But…it would be Uber fun to see Waco swallowed, much like the ending of the movie “Carrie”…to quote above “hey, a guy can dream, right ?”…

1 Like

I just want B12 mayhem…don’t care what color or form.

4 Likes

Someone’s been watching re-runs of M.A.S.H.

1 Like

Haha. No I actually never watched M.A.S.H. in my life as 60 yr old. More Sears(serious)&Roebuck joke.

2 Likes

M.A.S.H. was (is?) filled with those type of jokes. You never watched it? It’s amazing. One of the best shows of all time. Early seasons are better, but the finale is an all time great.

5 Likes

Indeed - and even if they did boot Baylor, you can be very certain that UH would never be chosen to replace them! The whorns still run that place/

6 Likes

Yeah, Deloss Dodd’s said the year TCU got in, that he can think of 20+ teams over UH. Boise & SAN DIEGO STATE have a better chance than us!

4 Likes

baylor is a so called Christian University. This comes to show you how Christian baylor really is.
When you have faith you live and obey by it. baylor clearly did the opposite and still to this day deny any wrong doings. This is supposed to be a Christian University?

6 Likes

I thought it was a Baptist university.

2 Likes

Are you implying that Baptist’s are not a part of the Christian faith?

3 Likes

I’ve heard that Baylor alums are some of the biggest drunks out there…and my friends are highly qualified drunks, so their opinion matters.

3 Likes

I attend the Methodist church and the church next door to us is the Christian church. When my daughter was in the 2nd grade she was asked if she was a Christian. She replied, “No mam, we’re Methodists, the Christians are at the church next door.”

My daughter-in-law’s dad in a Baptist minister and her granddad is also. When they got engaged, I told my son he would be going to the Baptist church – period. They are.

1 Like

Baylor’s intro hype video for basketball features a Dave Bliss clip. They don’t think anything bad has ever happened on that campus.

8 Likes

Don’t be so jusgemental FortWorth, what’s a little rape and murder among friends?

4 Likes

Baylor got lucky this time.

He’s pretty clearly leaving the door open in those comments. Baylor isn’t out of the woods yet.

3 Likes

Proud to be a Baylor bear…uh huh

2 Likes