Panic in Baylor!

They would have to move the Ritz to Waco.

11 Likes

New York GIants official are flying to New Orleans to meet with Rhule to finalized the contract. Looks like its a done deal he gone!!! Sorry Baylor.

NFL Insider Leroy@LeroyInsider

brass is currently en route to New Orleans to meet with Baylor Coach Matt Rhule ahead of Wednesday’s Sugar Bowl appearance. A deal is likely to get done and Rhule will be the next coach of the New York Football Giants wooof wooof woof please credit

3 Likes

Perfect timing

4 Likes

Not me. I wouldn’t be involved in pro sports for any amount of money. It all depends on the person so if that’s what he wants, then good luck to him.

Rhule is from New York City and a Giants fan since a kid this is his dream job.

4 Likes

Good luck to him. I wouldn’t touch pro sports as a coach for any amount of money. I have no patience for prima donas.

1 Like

Also the alternative is Baylor.

5 Likes

The Baylor coach had the Jets job but wanted to hire his own staff, the Jets GM said no, so he backed off. I would think the Giants would be a good fit.

2 Likes

Only an idiot would lose his choice for HC because he wouldn’t let him get his own staff. That is beyond stupid and arrogant.

2 Likes

Is it true that he told the Giants as he left BU, why would he play with old used golf clubs when he could play with shiny new ones ?

3 Likes

That would be massive to rehire Art Briles. Waco might be swallowed into the earth.

4 Likes

i have an inside source who mentioned Jerrah’s interest in MR!

1 Like

Lot of people think Cowboys want Lincoln Riley too.

1 Like

The boys haven’t fired Garret yet.

1 Like

technically speaking, of course😃

1 Like

Yeah but Riley hedged and him-hauged when asked about it 
 after getting his patootie rearranged by LSU and packaged with a ribbon 
 I don’t believe he wants to stay in Norman for much longer 
 If JJ doesn’t pick him up someone else will

Yep 
 with Riley and Rhule adios’ing and PeeWee getting fired next year 
 its looking REALLY BLEAK coaching-wise for the conf.

2 Likes

From what was said on tv, Garret is still under contract until Jan 14 and Jerry may want to slow roll this “decision” before the firing and hiring.

2 Likes

And the problem would be ???

2 Likes

Would love to see BU bring back Briles so they could be booted out in favor of UH. Don’t know they have any political clout this time. Doubt it would happen, but a guy could dream.

3 Likes

Imo Houston would not be first in line if out of nowhere oppty came around.