Potential Grad Transfers and regular transfers

no one is denying nate has a higher ceiling…im not even saying sasser will have the same kind of career…

my statement was that he can be as productive as nate was inhis freshman season… play the same role nate played as a true freshmen
(if youre not counting rebounding)…half of nates shots last season were barely contested 3s…you dont need height or athleticism to hit barely contested 3s and do 6/7points per game…kellen specifically said nate wasnt a great 3pt shooter when he first enrolled, sasser was specifically recruited because he was an elite 3pt shooter

3star antoine davis who chose us over little rock could play that role too,

https://twitter.com/MSASS2/status/1070372868104577025

2 Likes

Sasser has the bloodlines and knows how to play. He just doesn’t have the measurables which can be overrated. I think he we will be a solid, dependable backup PG for his career.

2 Likes

Btw both Kellen and CKS are following Grimes on Twitter now. CKS rarely follows recruits.

7 Likes

I keep hearing Grimes will ask for a waiver.

2 Likes

Nate Hinton needs to get quicker.

What little credibility you have just got reduced

6 Likes

He has heavy feet… It’s an actual condition, google it.

Put down your phone.

2 Likes

is heavy typing a Condition ! Let me Google it , hang on ! :joy::grinning:

Oh noes…heavy feet! Good bye tournament hopes! :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

rumor from the Kentucky sites about grimes: him coming to Kentucky is low, that getting him would be ideal for both if he had intentions to sit-out (they are stacked at the guard position but most are 1 and done) but they say that he will definitely try to seek to be immediately eligible, potentially using the recent fbi scandal that had some ties to Kansas as the reason for a waiver

this is a rumor so take it with a grain of salt…nor am i so sure how strong a case that would be

2 Likes

Didn’t he graduate? And did you mean to say coming to Houston is low?

Grimes is a sophomore and He said Kentucky fans are saying he likely won’t come because he is trying to be eligible for this year and they are stacked at his position.

Hope we can land him………replacement for Armoni!!

Little being the key word in all of this.

Now progs trying to explain physiology to the board. Lol
Source being google!

3 Likes

Come to check out news about our latest recruiting efforts and then find out Nate has MS. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Grimes is a warrior. He likes the ball late or when the game is close. Nothing sissy about that guy. I’d love to have him. Would provide some court generalship.

It makes perfect sense to come to UH for Grimes.
Back home, may help him get waiver too or he turns pro.
He would become our go to guy.
Stats would look nice under CKS and helps get UH another shooter we lost with Armoni.
Would have a monster year here.
Would make UH move a few spots up in the preseason rankings.
Mills & Sasser could be snipers off the bench.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1137328430813499393

8 Likes

Sounds like Houston is the team to beat. A&M is just a back-up plan. Would make UH a top-20 team with him this year playing for our Coogs.

4 Likes