PREGAME Thread: UConn @ UH 1/23

Glad that this game is at 8 makes it easier to get to! Personally I think we keep rolling after the WSU game and cruise to wins against Ugone and USF and ECU to finish out January and go into the Cincy game at 17-4 and win it then win against Tulane and then we’ll have a big one against WSU on the 9th at 2:00 pm on ESPN and we have the Fertitta Center Rockin!!!
Good Coogs!
See y’all tomorrow night

2 Likes

Nice shoes for the team. Like the UH on the tongue.
https://twitter.com/batley_bilal/status/1219762216964120576?s=20

1 Like

I believe those are the shoes the coaches will be wearing for Coaches vs. Cancer.

By the end of the week we should have sole possession of 1st

2 Likes

UH is running a special discount for Houston area teachers for tonight’s game for $20 and Saturday’s WBB game for $5

Facebook page has a minute long video on the new shoe. Doesn’t sound like much but that’s about twice as long as the average highlight video they post after a game.

3 Likes

Man if I could get a pair of those, I’d just prolly take my old bones and make the run down to Fonde and throw down on those boys, well maybe if they lower the rim to 7’ and give me a 5’ “no guard” Zone to work with. Oh, and also an auto sub for me on defense after my team scores or loses the rock.:grin:

7 Likes

Hopefully those shoes won’t be as slippery as the earlier pairs the team received just after becoming a Jordan school. Those were terrible for gameplay.

2 Likes

Does Jordan brand sell these special shoes eventually? Florida, Michigan, UNC, OU fans probably know.

No, they are player exclusive version, not for the public. But jordan brand sell those special colorway , without the school’s logo. Just like the Michigan 5.
I don’t think they are going to make special gears for us (fans) anytime soon =( . We gotta be blue blood tier.

I love the pack of wolves quote.