Projected Depth Chart

too bad bryson smith cannot get on the field more…maybe he should switch to cornerback?

Bryson is going to play a lot. Don’t worry at all.

1 Like

Bryson will be primary backup I think to Corbin and Stevenson. He will be the first WR off the bench, and on the field when we go 4 wide. Plus he will likely be the primary punt returner. He’ll see the field a ton, just like last year.

3 Likes

Bryson is our 4th or 5th receiver. He is going to be on the field a lot. Just like he was last season.

1 Like

If Corbin has the dropsy like last year, he will be starting and Corbin will be on the bench. We know Holgerson and Carrier will not tolerate drops.

1 Like

What is this “punt return” thing you speak of. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

9 Likes

5 Likes

TE is not updated. TE1 Trahan. TE2 Creamer TE3 Eichenberger

I think CDH said it would probably be Trahan, Creamer, and Alexander as the backups. Didn’t mention Eichenberger.

Good point

Eichenberger has also been working at WR and FB too so I slipped him in there.
Alexander will be the main run blocking TE - probably goal line or short yardage -
I get the feeling that Eichenberger may get some run at pass catching in some sets too.
Not sure how that shakes out in the depth chart

1 Like

That’s probably about right. It’s going to be tough trying to figure out the offensive depth chart as CDH likes to use a lot of guys.

By the way…sounds like the Jordan Moore situation is blowing over and he should be back in the mix.

11 Likes

After hearing what CDH said about Trahan I’m really excited to see what this kid brings to the offense. He’s pretty fast and athletic for a TE so I could see some mismatches.

Thank You!! well done!

awesome!

As long as Bryson is not the automatic fair catcher. I’d rather we actually try to return some punts this year.

5 Likes

What caught my attention the most is Peyton Turner but guessing he will still get a lot of reps to prove himself in the rotation.
I would like to see Blake Young get that RS back. So inexcusable to have burnt it. But if he is solid as that 2nd team then he will be playing.

1 Like

No one is saying it, but we have a pretty veteran team and a lot of guys who have experience even if just sophomores.

2 Likes

Any word on how the Alabama transfer is doing on depth chart?

He is projected to start, next year

That’s the only silver lining from the disaster of the last two years.

1 Like