Really looking forward to this Tech game

Hey bud, check what I wrote and try again. I never said it would feel like less of a home game. I specifically said that a few factors will keep this game from being as rabid from a crowd standpoint than last year’s Louisville game. Have a nice day!

I agree. Would 10% be accurate for Louisville last season? I couldn’t make the game from San Antonio but the energy was awesome through the TV set.

How do you quote a post here?
Anyway I guess I read to much into it, seemed like you were saying we wouldn’t have the home field factor and even at 11am I think the Coogs will be rocking the Cage.

Highlight the text and there should be a “Quote” option that pops up. Not sure how you do it from a mobile device though.

On mobile look for the “cloud” symbol. It’s the first option on the left.

Also make sure you reply to that person and not the thread to make it easier.

I ur right about pressure with 4 and drop 8. Hope there won’t be a flag on those😁

1 Like

Thank you, moved from Digest getting used to this format.

1 Like

Also you can highlight something in a post you are replying to and you will see “quote”. Then hit reply and the section you highlight will then be quoted. You can also hit “Quote” that pops up as it is a button to reply. This is cool because you can quote just part of the post,or something specific you want to reply to.

1 Like

Glad you are here. Hope you like the format. It’s different but if you play around it has a ton of functionality and the “endless scroll” (which in fairness not everyone likes) is much better on mobile.

Only big thing this site does not have is an outright ignore feature, there is a “mute” feature. The ignore button philosophy with the designers of the software is that the community should be able to police itself. Also when ignored, ignored people’s replies end up being seen anyway in threads.

Seems to be working here because the tough guy arguments are few and the internet trolling is minimal.

You should have a “You’re over reacting” or “You’re being too sensitive” button.

2 Likes

Then every post would have that button hit by someone!

2 Likes

Highlight the text and click on the gray rectangle that will appear. The reply box will open and you type your comments.

I saw a break down on TOP and based on minutes how many points an Air raid team had to score per minute of possession. It was something along 2-3 points per minute.

I like the looks of that!

I think that spread is a little high, but the Over/Under seems about right. I think we’re about even with Tech, and anything over about 4 points is a hard sell for me. This game will likely look a lot like that Tech-Arizona State game, at least in terms of final score.

Well it all really depends on how you feel about our defense versus their offense right? You consider the offense a strength so you think it will be a shootout. I consider our defense a strength so I think it will be more like a 30 to 20 type game.

To be clear, I don’t think our offense is a strength, but it seems like most here consider it a liability, and it’s not. We have an average-to-solid offense, and a really, really good defense. Tech has an offense that’s just otherworldly, though, and I think they’ll be incredibly difficult to stop, even for us, especially given that their strengths are our weaknesses. Fortunately, their defense (and particularly their run defense) couldn’t stop a nosebleed.

This is where I disagree and think this won’t be a close game. Our defense, even with secondary liability, is much better than Arizona State’s defense. We’ll come up with stops where they couldn’t. We also have speed at the corners now so I’m not as worried about the deep ball.

Will you quit referring to the secondary as a liability. You’ve done it over and over with no evidence to back up your statement. In fact the starters have allowed only one reception over 20 yards and no TDs. If you want to say they haven’t been tested, that is fine. Calling them a liability has no merit.

1 Like