Replace Offensive Coordinator?

Ok, I see eerie similarities with Levine-Bush, from timing issues, missed snaps, play calling and personnel placement. No second half touchdown ! last three games. it can’t be all on KA

Is it time to replace the OC?

It’s three games in. Do you think want to be replaced at your job after your first three days?

What message are we sending these kids, our recruits if we fire someone that can’t produce in three attempts in a 12 game season?

4 Likes

The difference being that Levine was a special teams coach and Bush was a running backs coach. Maybe wait to see what changes after the first loss to a P5 team?

2 Likes

It’s the first loss of the season. Is our fan base this shitty that they can’t support the team after one loss without demanding changes?

12 Likes

That is a rhetorical question right?

1 Like

Again…if you run a read option O, you must have a read option QB. Or it does NOT work.
Plug in Postma or King and let’s see how this car performs with a new engine.

2 Likes

Did I miss the press conference where Applewhite described his offense as a read option?

It wasn’t but thanks for answering it.

1 Like

What separates us from UT or TAMU or Baylor if that’s the case. It’s sickening.

The culture of our fan base =/= our teams culture.

They still buy 40k+ tickets when their teams lose. That’s the biggest difference.

3 Likes

This is too much. Easy folks, they are just having a hard time forming the offense. Come on man! basic team dynamic. forming, storming, norming, performing.

We lost by 3. Lmao! Put the pitch forks away.

4 Likes

The “we only lost by 3” argument does not hold water. We were down by 17 with 6 minutes to play. We did not lead at any point in the game nor did we ever threaten to take the lead. Our offense is not working.

3 Likes

The game was over as soon as it started. Just looking at the final score will give you the impression that it was a tight back and forth game. It was not. Tech never worried that they might lose this game.

1 Like

Yep. But it’s more the “message board fan base” than the overall fan base. You have 25 or so people who would complain if they won the lottery.

3 Likes

The offense is the same that Applewhite ran, so if you want to get rid of the OC you should probably want to get rid of Applewhite too

10 points at San Diego state, 19 points at Arizona, and 10 points early 4th verses tech…

Tech allowed 45points verses Arizona state,

Thinking about it, UTSA would have been a loss. Not sure this team can beat temple at this point.

1 Like

Seems a bit early to ditch the OC after one loss, 3 games in.

I’m willing to give the staff a chance to coach up the QBs and see if the mojo changes. Ward made his coaches look good the past 3 years. How about we see if there’s a change in execution or personnel before we start asking for someone’s head?

Go COOGS!

Well, he is not impressing so far. That’s for sure.

1 Like

God I hope this is a troll.