Selection Sunday - Where are we going? To Wichita as a 6th seed against San Diego State on Thursday

michigan will be a tough one…

I did not want a Michigan match up early on…ugh

How does a team we beat twice get a 4 seed and we are stuck with a 6?

2 Likes

Recent track record I would guess, WSU has been a regular.

look at the schockers schedule and who they beat. the coogs might be on the bubble had they played the same schedule.

When do we find out what time we play. Need to let my boss know if I’m working Thursday or not.

Haha. It’s spring break. I’m trying to plan my vacation but need to know the game times.

Hold your horses there. Beating Nevada once at home and again in the tourney hardly makes them the “hottest team.”

Times usually are announced about 8:30 tonight.

San Diego State has no idea of the buzzsaw that Cincinnati unleashed today.

5 Likes

they are on a 9 game winning streak, including Nevada twice and boise who was a bubble team…not a single one of those games was particularly close

Its nice to see us back in the dance and this extra publicity will only help recruiting going forward.

9 game win streak…this just means they are due for a loss

4 Likes

Because it was determined before the AAC tourney.

If we had beaten Cincy, we “might” have got the 4 seed, but I doubt it.

Been watching this crap for too many years !

1 Like

My biggest concern is that San Diego State’s top player is 6-10, 220 lbs and Michigan’s top player is 6-11, 245 lbs.

I see Brady and Zanna getting into foul trouble early against those guys.

Getting ahead of yourself…

SDSU has a 6-9 guy, 3 x 6-10 guys and a 7-1 guy.

Opportunity for a lot of fouls on our “big” men !!!

Let’s hope their BIG men are bad FT shooters.

1 Like

Big don’t necessarily mean good…lets pay the game! I mean Goliath was big and a Champion, but we know how that turned out against the kid David…

2 Likes

Davey didn’t have to face a Goliath in back to back matches though.

1 Like

Coogs early 3 1/2 point fav