Selection Sunday - Where are we going? To Wichita as a 6th seed against San Diego State on Thursday

Sampson >>>> Dutcher

1 Like

how well do they defend the 3. I donā€™t fear size unless they are fast big.

Temple was tall and long and we ran out of the gym twice. I doubt SDSU big men have played a team with our quickness. They better hit their shots because if not we will run them off the court.

Michigan is a tougher matchup.

1 Like

Anyone know what time we play?

I just hope we get to see the game against SDSU? Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve had enough interest to care about first day match-ups. Will they allow us to see the game in itā€™s entirety or will it be a rotating coverage scenario - 10 minutes one game, 10 minutes another?

All games are televised. Either on CBS, Tru, TBS or TNT

1 Like

Times will be announced tomorrow

They have dedicated channels for each game. They also have the March Madness app that lets you watch every game streaming.

First 3 hours free. Itā€™s why I didnā€™t use it for selection Sunday. Get to watch the Coogs first game for free.

1 Like

Reread the Bibleā€¦David had to defeat a Lion and a Bear before he Fought Goliathā€¦and won both battles. So, I repeatā€¦Big donā€™t mean good!

:joy::joy::joy: It HAS been awhile since you watched huh? Youā€™re thinking the old days when the games were just televised on CBS.

Anyone Looking at flights yet? This is nuts. Looks like making the 8 hr drive might be the best solution. :tired_face:

weā€™ll see. sdsu only has one good win ooc, but it was against Gonzaga; so they can beat someone much better than them.

unlees its an obvious matchup problem for sdsu, Iā€™m waiting until the game is over to say it was easy.

:roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue: Well, iā€™m happy to hear that. Now, what time do i play hookey from the office on Thursday?!?!

This is the time of year (along with Bowl season) when being retired works perfectly for me.

2 Likes

Not sure why they donā€™t have the times lined up already. Lots of people need to make travel/work plans for Thursday and beyond. Seems the least fan-friendly thing to do.

Are you saying jesus christ canā€™t hit a 3 pointer?

3 Likes

Well, to be fair, those guys get in early foul trouble against everyone.

Jesus would have drove to the hoop. Those AAC refs would have called an offensive foul.

4 Likes

OT: I think Texas gets beat by Nevadaā€¦but if they donā€™t, our conference brother, Cincy, will get a shot at pummeling themā€¦which would be pretty satisfying.

4 Likes

You let me know how you get to Wichita in 8 hrs. Took me 11 (although with 2 elem school kids) this weekend.